There’s only ONE WEEK left until we kick off the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. It’s coming up SO FAST! So as we continue to cross off the days until it’s underway, we want to offer you some special savings on the DFB Guides!
For all the fun we have bringing you the latest news about Disney Food, we’re passionate about one thing especially: making sure that every visit you make to Walt Disney World is as great as it can possibly be.
DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival was written to give you everything you need to know in one handy volume (and we mean EVERYTHING).
With more than 250 pages and tons of bonus items, it offers all of the information that you need to make the most of your Festival visit. Learn more about the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival here. And during our Countdown to the Festival Sale, we’re offering this popular DFB Guide for 30% off! Just use code COUNTDOWN at the checkout to save on this must-have Food and Wine Fest companion.
This guide includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- Everything that’s happening at the Festival. EVERYTHING. Including a full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2016” events, menu items, booths
- How to save money at the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Chocolate Lovers Crawl,” the “Continent Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And so much more!
Disney veterans and guests who are new to the Festival will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample wine, enjoy a craft beer, taste test an exotic dish, or find the best dessert, the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival will help you discover the strategy that is exactly right for you.
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2016 edition. And during this special sale, you can get an additional 10% off the already low price when you enter code SAVINGS.
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra 10%, you’ll save even more. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
Ready To Take On The Go
As always, we’ve made all of these e-Book guides instantly downloadable and easy to install on all of your mobile devices. Take them with you into the parks for easy access to all the info you need, when you need it, without carrying along a bulky guidebook!
So take advantage of these great deals this week, and stay tuned next week to see what other great discounts we introduce as we continue to Countdown to the Festival!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog! Here’s what we know so far…