Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The location for the Star Wars Hotel has been confirmed!
- Two big changes coming to the Disneyland Annual Passholder Program!
- More details have been released for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We have everything you need to know about Toy Story Land before it opens.
- We shared the best Disney donuts!
- Tambu Lounge is closing this summer at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Mobile Order is now available for everyone at Disneyland!
- Check out these four budget tips for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Morimoto Asia named a new Chef de Cuisine.
- Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar serving Sunday Supper starting this month.
- Disney World’s Starbucks locations were closed for one day this week for diversity training.
- There’s a new Pixar Fest Afternoon Tea Celebration at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We checked out the new Incredible Eats at the Magic Kingdom.
- Onion Petals now on the menu at Rosie’s All-American Cafe in Hollywood Studios.
- Check out our review of the new Rix Sports Bar & Grill at Coronado Springs.
- We have the concept art for the new waterfront dining at Coronado Springs.
- Get the details on the dessert parties and dining for the Magic Kingdom’s holiday parties.
- Check out our review of the Buttercup and Toy Story Alien Caramel Apples at Pixar Fest!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 6 Must-Do Epcot Food and Wine Travel Hacks,
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Best and Worst Pizza in Disney World!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — Best and Worst Pizza in Disney World! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 is here and we’re celebrating with 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018.
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 650 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
DFB Reader Finds
The Peanut Butter Pie at the Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is one of our favorite desserts here at DFB! And our fan @Ginger_MMT agrees! She tweeted us this week and said the pie was “really good!”
We recently reviewed Beaches and Cream at Disney’s Beach Club Resort and told you it WAS still worth a visit! DFB reader @JCCBDM says that while she’s never eaten inside Beaches and Cream she does enjoy the Mickey Pants Sundae poolside.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this totally adorable Disney Eats Kitchen Collection!
WDW for Grownups shared details on the new after-fireworks dessert party at the Magic Kingdom.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Arroz Con Pollo from the Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Disney Princess Donuts.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!