Happy weekend and Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out these Epcot eats updates including more Poutine and a change to the Stowaway Mary!
- Is the new menu at Diamond Horseshoe worth your time and money? Find out here!
- The Burger of the Month at The Edison in Disney Springs is the Electric Garden Burger!
- You gotta see the Pineapple Cotton Candy at Disneyland!
- Check out our preview/review of Sunday Supper at Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar and Restaurant.
- Passholder Play Time announced for select Annual Passholders at Toy Story Land.
- Booking is now OPEN for 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival events! Check out what you need to know BEFORE you book.
- Check out new Minnie Ear Caramel Blondie at Disney World.
- We have recommendations for what to book at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And, see what’s back and what isn’t returning!
- Check out more Pixar Fest eats including cake pops, milkshakes, and more.
- We’re talking about the Cookies and Cream Funnel Cake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We have tips for skipping the long lines at Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Burgers at Walt Disney World, The Best Things That Happened at Disney World Last Week, and 13 Things You Need to Know Before Going to Disney World with Kids.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.