Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The location for the Star Wars Hotel has been confirmed!
- Two big changes coming to the Disneyland Annual Passholder Program!
- More details have been released for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We have everything you need to know about Toy Story Land before it opens.
- We shared the best Disney donuts!
- Tambu Lounge is closing this summer at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Mobile Order is now available for everyone at Disneyland!
- Check out these four budget tips for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Morimoto Asia named a new Chef de Cuisine.
- Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar serving Sunday Supper starting this month.
- Disney World’s Starbucks locations were closed for one day this week for diversity training.
- There’s a new Pixar Fest Afternoon Tea Celebration at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We checked out the new Incredible Eats at the Magic Kingdom.
- Onion Petals now on the menu at Rosie’s All-American Cafe in Hollywood Studios.
- Check out our review of the new Rix Sports Bar & Grill at Coronado Springs.
- We have the concept art for the new waterfront dining at Coronado Springs.
- Get the details on the dessert parties and dining for the Magic Kingdom’s holiday parties.
- Check out our review of the Buttercup and Toy Story Alien Caramel Apples at Pixar Fest!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 6 Must-Do Epcot Food and Wine Travel Hacks,
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]