Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The booth menus are HERE for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Chicken Guy! is officially OPEN at Disney Springs!
- New Winnie the Pooh-themed milkshake at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- BoardWalk Pizza Window unveils a new menu!
- Check out the three NEW flavors at Ample Hills Creamery!
- We have details on the best eats at Typhoon Lagoon.
- We’re talking about the next spot to find your Dole Whip fix at Disney World!
- We have a FULL REVIEW of EVERYTHING on the breakfast menu at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland!
- Find out where to meet Disney Channel’s Vampirina at Disneyland and Disney World this fall.
- We checked out H2O GLOW Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
- The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is HERE!
- Check out the NEW breakfast sandwiches at the BoardWalk Bakery!
- New menu items – including Pub Tots! – at Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom!
- There’s a new dining package for Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have a FIRST LOOK and full review of Chicken Guy! at Disney Springs!
- There are two new milkshakes on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out the new family style dining at Pizzafari in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the party-exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Flavored Frozen Cokes are on the menu now at Price Eric’s Village Market!
- There’s a new must-have snack at Disneyland’s Golden Horseshoe.
- Check out what’s NEW to eat at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Great Activities for Your Disney World Arrival Day, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Food Tour, Food Tour at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book FINAL EDITION!
It’s HERE! We are SO excited to share with you the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2018, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
To celebrate the launch of the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival use promo code CHEFS and get 20% off the price!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs 75 days from August 30 until November 12, and the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code CHEFS to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
DFB Reader Finds
Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District is a great spot to indulge in good food and wines, but recently DFB reader Tiffany Diluzio stopped in to enjoy some Prosecco cocktails!
On to the Round-Up!
found this really fun stemless wine glass!
WDW for Grownups shared some Disney Dining money saving tips.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Spicy Ahi Tuna Tostadas from Frontera Cocina!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Toy Story Alien S’mores.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!