We’re back at Disney’s Animal Kingdom to explore the trails (inside merchandise shops) and appreciate the nature (of menu changes). Some come along, and explore with us as we discover What’s New!
In 2021, Walt Disney World will turn fifty, and we can’t wait to see what kind of epic celebrations are planned for this special event! While we await the details, we thought about all the things we’d like to do at in the World before the big day — some big, some small, and most of them totally unique to the Most Magical Place on Earth!
Here are 50 memories to make before Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
Spin in a teacup
The wind whipping through your hair as you spin as fast as you can, giggling like a kid because on the Mad Tea Party, you are one! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The booth menus are HERE for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Chicken Guy! is officially OPEN at Disney Springs!
- New Winnie the Pooh-themed milkshake at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- BoardWalk Pizza Window unveils a new menu!
- Check out the three NEW flavors at Ample Hills Creamery!
- We have details on the best eats at Typhoon Lagoon.
- We’re talking about the next spot to find your Dole Whip fix at Disney World!
- We have a FULL REVIEW of EVERYTHING on the breakfast menu at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland!
- Find out where to meet Disney Channel’s Vampirina at Disneyland and Disney World this fall.
- We checked out H2O GLOW Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
- The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is HERE!
- Check out the NEW breakfast sandwiches at the BoardWalk Bakery!
- New menu items – including Pub Tots! – at Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom!
- There’s a new dining package for Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have a FIRST LOOK and full review of Chicken Guy! at Disney Springs!
- There are two new milkshakes on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out the new family style dining at Pizzafari in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the party-exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Flavored Frozen Cokes are on the menu now at Price Eric’s Village Market!
- There’s a new must-have snack at Disneyland’s Golden Horseshoe.
- Check out what’s NEW to eat at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Great Activities for Your Disney World Arrival Day, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Food Tour, Food Tour at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World
Now you can be treated like royalty while you dine in Animal Kingdom! Disney World just introduced all-new Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Packages at Tiffins.
This new Signature Dining Package includes a lunch or dinner at Tiffins, followed by VIP seating at the popular Festival of the Lion King show.