And while many people may know that you can hang out with Disney characters pals and chow down on tons of exclusive eats at Mickey’s Very Merry, there are also a few lesser-known unique holiday perks as well. One of these is the party exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card!
It’s no secret that a Disney World vacation costs A LOT of money! There’s the cost of the hotel room, theme park tickets, food, and all the other little things that add up. And of course the kiddos (and grownups) will want souvenirs, leaving you to wonder: How can I make everyone happy and not break the bank on souvenirs?
Believe it or not there are FREE — yes, FREE — goodies all around Disney World that not only make great souvenirs, but will make kids of all ages happy! And today, our good friends at Small World Vacations are sharing their tips and tricks on how to score some FREE (and almost free or at least inexpensive) souvenirs at Walt Disney World.
But, did you know you can get a bunch of Disney World souvenirs for FREE? And they’re super fun to collect, too! Put your kiddos in charge of this scavenger hunt! Explore our list of 11 awesome souvenirs that can be yours for free in Disney World.
We are just weeks away — believe it or not — from the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party for the 2018 holiday season! This extra ticket event features special entertainment, treats, and more exclusive to guests at the Party. It also offers a complimentary Spell Card for the interactive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game! And you will very likely recognize our fine feathered friends featured on this year’s card…
Yes! The Tiki Room’s Four Cawing Birds will be available for guests to pick up at the Party, which kicks off on November 8th and runs on select nights throughout the season! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The booth menus are HERE for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Chicken Guy! is officially OPEN at Disney Springs!
- New Winnie the Pooh-themed milkshake at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- BoardWalk Pizza Window unveils a new menu!
- Check out the three NEW flavors at Ample Hills Creamery!
- We have details on the best eats at Typhoon Lagoon.
- We’re talking about the next spot to find your Dole Whip fix at Disney World!
- We have a FULL REVIEW of EVERYTHING on the breakfast menu at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland!
- Find out where to meet Disney Channel’s Vampirina at Disneyland and Disney World this fall.
- We checked out H2O GLOW Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
- The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is HERE!
- Check out the NEW breakfast sandwiches at the BoardWalk Bakery!
- New menu items – including Pub Tots! – at Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom!
- There’s a new dining package for Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have a FIRST LOOK and full review of Chicken Guy! at Disney Springs!
- There are two new milkshakes on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out the new family style dining at Pizzafari in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the party-exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Flavored Frozen Cokes are on the menu now at Price Eric’s Village Market!
- There’s a new must-have snack at Disneyland’s Golden Horseshoe.
- Check out what’s NEW to eat at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Great Activities for Your Disney World Arrival Day, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Food Tour, Food Tour at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.