You and your crew can start the day at the Disney Junior Play n’ Dine Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine Restaurant once again starting March 22nd! Of course, the experience will be different from the previous buffet meal served at this location, so let’s go over the updated offerings! [Read more…]
Disneyland Paris may be closed now through the holiday season due to the coronavirus pandemic, but the work continues on the resort’s MANY construction projects.
We already have seen updates about the new Cars Route 66 Road Trip attraction at Walt Disney Studios Park and a bit from their Avengers Campus, and now there are two NEW refurb updates from France!
We headed back out for another day in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
So far, we’ve already seen an exciting update to the Rise of the Resistance boarding passes, and we’ve discovered a virtual queue GLITCH that could impact your trip!
Hooray for Hollywood! We just LOVE this park!
There is SO much to do — from joining up with Poe and Rey at Rise of the Resistance to climbing aboard Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, there is quite a full day of fun to be had here. And since you’re getting there early to get a Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group, you’ll need to fuel up!
A few Quick Service spots have recently added breakfast to their menu — like ABC Commissary or the Milk Stand in Galaxy’s Edge. But sometimes, we find ourselves craving more than just a bite on the go, and recently decided to dine at Hollywood and Vine!
Disney Cruise Line tries their best to be fun for the entire family!
Well, shipping off with Disney may have become a little more fun for the little ones because kiddos sailing on the high seas can now meet more Disney Junior characters! That’s right, Vampirina and Fancy Nancy have officially joined the cast of friendly faces aboard.
Our latest trip to Hollywood Studios was packed with updates! The park is starting to get ready for the holidays and the arrival of the Flurry of Fun (that starts this week!) with lights and merch all over, progress continues on Stars Wars construction and refurbishments and they are ready to open a new car entrance! We’ve collected all of the updates for you!
, and we spotted her on our recent trip to Hollywood Studios — Vampirina is here! Yep, “Vee” as she is known to friends has traveled from Transylvania to Hollywood Studios (via Pennsylvania).
You and your kiddo can meet Vampirina in Animation Courtyard in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. [Read more…]
Lights, Camera, Action…it’s time to see what’s new in Hollywood Studios!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The booth menus are HERE for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Chicken Guy! is officially OPEN at Disney Springs!
- New Winnie the Pooh-themed milkshake at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- BoardWalk Pizza Window unveils a new menu!
- Check out the three NEW flavors at Ample Hills Creamery!
- We have details on the best eats at Typhoon Lagoon.
- We’re talking about the next spot to find your Dole Whip fix at Disney World!
- We have a FULL REVIEW of EVERYTHING on the breakfast menu at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland!
- Find out where to meet Disney Channel’s Vampirina at Disneyland and Disney World this fall.
- We checked out H2O GLOW Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
- The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is HERE!
- Check out the NEW breakfast sandwiches at the BoardWalk Bakery!
- New menu items – including Pub Tots! – at Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom!
- There’s a new dining package for Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have a FIRST LOOK and full review of Chicken Guy! at Disney Springs!
- There are two new milkshakes on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out the new family style dining at Pizzafari in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the party-exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Flavored Frozen Cokes are on the menu now at Price Eric’s Village Market!
- There’s a new must-have snack at Disneyland’s Golden Horseshoe.
- Check out what’s NEW to eat at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Great Activities for Your Disney World Arrival Day, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Food Tour, Food Tour at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World
Make way for Vampirina (“Whoa-OH-oh!”), because this Disney Channel and Disney Junior star is on her way to BOTH Disney World and Disneyland this fall!