Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just ONE month left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have details on a NEW dessert in Disney Springs that you’ve gotta try – if you can find it!
- Check out what’s NEW in the Magic Kingdom this week.
- We spotted some new, super cute coffee mugs in the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re talking about the Dole Whip Dress we found at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out everything NEW we found at Hollywood Studios.
- You’ve gotta check out Disney Tails and buy all the stuff.
- Check out the Star Wars construction and MORE at Hollywood Studios!
- Get the details on even MORE price increases at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re telling you where you can find Pumpkin Filled Churros at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re checking out the newest Haunted Mansion merchandise!
- Check out the Disney food-themed clothes we wish we could wear.
- There’s some foods of the month you need to eat at the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the Disneyland version of the Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug! And compare it to the Disney World version!
- We have details on the new Ultimate Disney Christmastime Vacation Package.
- We were at Salt & Straw ice cream shop on opening day.
- We spotted a couple of new Halloween sweets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- There is just one month left for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the Thanksgiving and Christmas Day dining locations at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Mashed Potato Hot Dog and the Loaded Potato Fries at Casey’s Corner.
- There was an artist swap at the Eat to the Beat Concerts this weekend!
- Check out the Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- Is PizzeRizzo at Hollywood Studios going seasonal?
- We reviewed some new eats at Disneyland’s The Golden Horseshoe!
- Disneyland cancels plans to build new luxury hotel.
- We shared a guest review of the new Tea Experience at Epcot’s Rose & Crown.
- We talked tips for enjoying a non-park day during your Disney World vacation!
- The Peanut Butter Brownie is back at The Mara … sort of.
- There’s a new restaurant coming to Disney Springs next summer! And, three new retails shops are opening SOON!
- Cuties was announced as the official fruit of the Disney Parks.
- We reviewed the Cosmic Chili Pasta at Halloween Time in Disneyland.
- We have a sneak peek at Mickey’s 90th Spectacular television special.
- We have first look and a FULL review of Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Check out our sneak preview of all the must-eat foods at the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We shared a first look at the reopened Calypso Trading Post at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Storytellers Cafe ended a la carte options at lunch at dinner.
- Check out our first look and review of Sebastian’s Bistro at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- We checked out the new and improved Banana Cabana Pool Bar at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Everything NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- We shared where you’ll find the Pumpkin Tire Straws at Disney World!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney’s California Grill Review, Disney World Resort Snack Scavenger Hunt, New Restaurant Reviews at Caribbean Beach Resort, and Hidden Easter Eggs in Disney World Rides.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — Disney World Easter Eggs: Rides Edition
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Disney World Easter Eggs: Rides Edition — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are JUST around the corner! (But they totally are. You DO realize, that, right?) Now is the perfect time to get started on all things Disney + Holidays by pre-ordering the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2018 e-Book!
We’ve been busy as elves (HA!) updating the 2018 guide with all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you hit the parks and resorts this November, December, and January!
Use code Peppermint to get 20% off the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
We cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food
! With over 300 pages of detailed information, over 300 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, this e-book WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 e-Book provides you with all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The fully-updated 2018 edition includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2018” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ Sunset Seasons Greetings, Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays, and more!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2019 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
And when you pre-order it now, you’ll save 20% with promo code PEPPERMINT AND get the 2017 guide immediately, for FREE! We’ll send the 2018 guide as soon as it’s published this fall!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code Peppermint to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
DFB Reader Finds
We love hearing from our fans and this week we had the best message from kategr8! She said “You have inspired many great food experiences over this long holiday weekend girls’ trip! Thank you!” We’re thrilled that you all had a great trip and got to eat some great food too! ;-D
On to the Round-Up!
shared this spooky and fun Poison Apple Tumbler – perfect for Halloween!
WDW for Grownups shared some tips on using the Disney Dining Plan, even if it doesn’t save you money.
Oh My Disney shared all the food they ate at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Pizza Dip!