Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just ONE month left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have details on a NEW dessert in Disney Springs that you’ve gotta try – if you can find it!
- Check out what’s NEW in the Magic Kingdom this week.
- We spotted some new, super cute coffee mugs in the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re talking about the Dole Whip Dress we found at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out everything NEW we found at Hollywood Studios.
- You’ve gotta check out Disney Tails and buy all the stuff.
- Check out the Star Wars construction and MORE at Hollywood Studios!
- Get the details on even MORE price increases at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re telling you where you can find Pumpkin Filled Churros at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re checking out the newest Haunted Mansion merchandise!
- Check out the Disney food-themed clothes we wish we could wear.
- There’s some foods of the month you need to eat at the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the Disneyland version of the Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug! And compare it to the Disney World version!
- We have details on the new Ultimate Disney Christmastime Vacation Package.
- We were at Salt & Straw ice cream shop on opening day.
- We spotted a couple of new Halloween sweets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- There is just one month left for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the Thanksgiving and Christmas Day dining locations at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Mashed Potato Hot Dog and the Loaded Potato Fries at Casey’s Corner.
- There was an artist swap at the Eat to the Beat Concerts this weekend!
- Check out the Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- Is PizzeRizzo at Hollywood Studios going seasonal?
- We reviewed some new eats at Disneyland’s The Golden Horseshoe!
- Disneyland cancels plans to build new luxury hotel.
- We shared a guest review of the new Tea Experience at Epcot’s Rose & Crown.
- We talked tips for enjoying a non-park day during your Disney World vacation!
- The Peanut Butter Brownie is back at The Mara … sort of.
- There’s a new restaurant coming to Disney Springs next summer! And, three new retails shops are opening SOON!
- Cuties was announced as the official fruit of the Disney Parks.
- We reviewed the Cosmic Chili Pasta at Halloween Time in Disneyland.
- We have a sneak peek at Mickey’s 90th Spectacular television special.
- We have first look and a FULL review of Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Check out our sneak preview of all the must-eat foods at the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We shared a first look at the reopened Calypso Trading Post at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Storytellers Cafe ended a la carte options at lunch at dinner.
- Check out our first look and review of Sebastian’s Bistro at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- We checked out the new and improved Banana Cabana Pool Bar at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Everything NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- We shared where you’ll find the Pumpkin Tire Straws at Disney World!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney’s California Grill Review, Disney World Resort Snack Scavenger Hunt, New Restaurant Reviews at Caribbean Beach Resort, and Hidden Easter Eggs in Disney World Rides.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.