Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! We hope you’ll take a look at them right here!
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- FULL Menus and EVERY SINGLE food photo is up for Disney World’s Festival of the Holidays! And be sure to check out our BEST of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Rise of the Resistance is OPEN – check out the boarding groups on day one! <—BIG NEWS!
- Check out what we thought about Rise of the Resistance after our first ride! And get answers to all your questions here! <– BIGGER NEWS! ;-D
- We got a sneak peek INSIDE Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- Find out what ride experience is better on Rise of the Resistance.
- Hollywood Studios extends park hours for Rise of the Resistance!
- See how Disney is handling the breakdowns at Rise of the Resistance. <—BIG NEWS!
- Go inside Disney’s Riviera Resort!
- Check out the photo tour inside Topolino’s Terrace. And check out the new character costumes.
- Find out why Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion is closing temporarily.
- Check out what’s new at Epcot.
- New menus released for Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new seating area at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’.
- New holiday RED BOX collection at Sprinkles.
- We were LIVE at the dedication ceremony for Rise of the Resistance.
- The opening time has been announced for the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser. <—HOTEL NEWS!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Make Jack Jack’s Num Num Cookies at home!
- There’s been a change in the celebrity narrator lineup for the Candlelight Processional. See another change here!
- Everything you need to know about Rise of the Resistance in the Play Disney Parks app.
- The new restrooms are open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- The new holiday Nutcracker Tiki Mugs are here!
- You can build your own gingerbread house at Disney’s Grand Californian.
- We shared details on when the Mickey Shorts Theater will open.
- Check out the latest news on the new Festival Pavilion coming to Epcot.
- We shared the opening timeline for the new Rodeo Roundup BBQ in Toy Story Land.
- The opening date was announced for the ‘Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along’ in Epcot.
- An opening date was announced for Epcot’s new ‘Awesome Planet’ film.
- We shared details on the new DuckTales World Showcase Adventure coming to Epcot.
- See when ‘Canada Far and Wide’ is opening at Epcot – plus more details!
- More details were revealed for Epcot’s Space 200 Restaurant.
- Find out when Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is opening.
- Check out the ride vehicles for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- What you need to know about Rise of the Resistance in Galaxy’s Edge.
- See how you can get a discount on Dole Whip at Disneyland.
- The new seating area is open at Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the new mural at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Take a look at the preview of the new ‘Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along.’
- Disneyland After Dark tickets are on sale now for Annual Passholders.
- Check out the new sweepstakes from Freeform.
- See what caused Typhoon Lagoon to close this week.
- Find out why Planet Hollywood is getting sued.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s All Star Resorts.
- Check out which attractions are closed this week.
- New mini holiday sampler available at Sprinkles and check out the December flavors!
- We reviewed a new holiday donut at Wilderness Lodge.
- Check out the new Gingerbread Bundt.
- We reviewed the Mike Wazowski Cupcake at Disney World.
- There’s a new Nutcracker Sundae in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new Egg Nog Cupcake at Wilderness Lodge.
- This new Elf Dome is almost too cute to eat!
- See the Epcot Food and Wine Festival treat that’s still around!
- We checked out a super tall Christmas Tree Cupcake!
- Take a look at the cute Reindeer Float!
- We reviewed a new Frozen Peppermint Mocha.
- Check out our latest review of tapas from Jaleo in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the new Strawberry Dream Rossini.
- Check out the Peppermint Cannoli in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the new Birthday Cake Muffin.
- Irish Cream Cold Brew has arrived at Starbucks in the parks.
- We checked out the food coming to Epcot’s Regal Eagle Smokehouse.
- We reviewed the new Christmas Tree Cupcake at Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new Sikukuu Cocktail at the Animal Kingdom!
- We reviewed the White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse!
- This new Polar Bear Cupcake is a sweet holiday treat!
- We reviewed the new Citrus Apple Cotton Candy at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Minty Yule Log Shake at Disney California Adventure.
- You want to get this new Gingerbread Cookie Sandwich in Epcot!
- We reviewed lunch at Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- We reviewed the new Hot Cocoa Cupcake at Disney World.
- Check out the Cookie Dough Funnel Cake in Disney Springs.
- Check out this new ‘it’s a small world’ bracelet.
- NEW Belle of the Ball Bronze merchandise coming soon! <—NEW COLOR TREND!
- Look at the deep discounts on this Haunted Mansion merch.
- We spotted Disney holiday goodies at Target!
- Take a look at the newest ‘Frozen 2’ phone cases.
- Check out the merchandise coming to Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- How to stuff your stockings with Disney merch for less than $20.
- Check out these unique accessories at Disney World.
- There’s a new Pooh Cozy Knit plush toy.
- Check out the Annual Passholder specials in Disney Springs.
- New ‘The Mandalorian’ Funko Pop figures in Disney World.
- Take a peek at these cute Disney Parks PEZ dispensers.
- See how you can take a Christmas Tree Trail poster home.
- Check out the gift card promotion at Wine Bar George.
- Check out the new Jango Fett Stein at Hollywood Studios.
- We’re loving the new ‘Frozen 2’ Wishables.
- Take a look at the new Rise of the Resistance merchandise.
- We have a preview of the merchandise for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Check out the newest Baby Yoda merchandise!
- Take a look at these fun new Adventureland Patches at Disney World.
- Check out the T-Shirt Design Lab in the Magic Kingdom.
- Baby Yoda Funko Pop figures have arrived. And so have Baby Yoda plush toys!
- What you need to know about getting your Nutcracker Tiki Mug.
- Check out the cute ‘Lady and the Tramp’ dog bowls.
- We love this new vintage Mickey Mouse MagicBand.
- Check out the new holiday pin at Disneyland.
- New Pixar holiday popcorn bucket in Disneyland.
- Ever more 2020 merchandise has arrived at Disney World.
- Disney Cruise Line’s Cyber Week deals!
- Check out these cute basketball Minnie Ears.
- More collectible Mobile Order buttons are coming to Disneyland.
- Take a peek at more of the new ‘Frozen 2’ merchandise at Disney World.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- Festival of the Holidays Best of the Fest
- 7 Technologies We Want to See More Of in Disney World
- 7 Things You Need to Buy Before Disney Raises the Price
- Disney World Secrets No One Has Noticed Yet
- Disney Ride Tips and Challenges for the Competitive Traveler
New DFB Video — 7 Technologies We Want to See More of in Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 7 Technologies We Want to See More of in Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
DFB Reader Finds
Storybook Dining at Artist Point is on our list of must-do character meals at Disney World. And, DFB reader @SeaWitchStitch had a chance to check it out recently, sharing: “Tried Storybook Dining tonight. Food was the best of any character meal I’ve had. Appetizers were weakest (their current mushroom bisque was like a shot of pure salt). But everything else was pretty delicious.”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Dooney & Bourke 10th anniversary bag.
WDW for Grownups shared a holiday-themed Monorail Crawl.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe from Toledo – Tapas, Steak, and Seafood.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Shaped Wreath Cookies.