And the menu cuts keep on coming! Early today, we told you about a bunch of Disney World theme park restaurants that have just reduced their breakfast, lunch, and dinner offerings.
We recently dined at Raglan Road and noticed their menu had been majorly scaled back.
Now it appears their restaurant’s website reflects the limited offerings. They’ve just erased several brunch, lunch, and dinner items from their online menu as well.
- The Irish Farmhouse Board of Loveliness
- Heritage Tomato Salad
- Kiss Before Shrimp
- Dalkey Duo Dalkey
- Salmon Swoon
- Cider Salmon
- One Fine Flounder
- Pan-seared Foleys (North Atlantic Flounder)
- NOT Corned Beef and Cabbage But Bacon and Cabbage
- Lambo Braised (Lamb Shank)
- Little Big Burger
- Garlic and Parmesan Chips
- Apple Crumble
- Raglan Delight
And it looks like Raglan Road has also recently slashed a few of its cocktails, too! Here are some beverages that didn’t make the cut!
- Specialty Libations Iced Irish Paddy’s Irish Whiskey
- Rosemary and Maple Whiskey Sour
- The Pride of the Peninsula
- PJ’s Poison Gunpowder
- Spiced Caramel Apple Martini
- Blueberry Mint Lemonade
- Strawberry & Cucumber Mojito
- Samhain Sangria
Don’t worry — there’s still plenty of Guinness, Fish & Chips, and Bangers and Mash to go around! We’ll let you know if anything else changes, but for now, check out with restaurants will be reopening with the theme parks on July 11th and 15th here!
Did any of your favorite Raglan Road menu items get cut? Let us know which ones you’ll be missing in the comments below!