You guys — SO much information was announced for the A Touch of Disney event coming to Disney California Adventure!
This event will feature classic Disneyland food, including Dole Whips and churros, but will also see the reopening of some restaurants, such as Lamplight Lounge. So what eats can you expect? We’ve put a list together with every food spot that has been confirmed for the event so far!
The following foods are confirmed for A Taste of Disney. They, along with other classic Disney snacks, will be available at Smokejumpers Grill, Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats, Award Wieners, and Cocina Cucamonga.
- Dole Whip
- Monte Cristo Sandwich from Blue Bayou and Cafe Orleans
- Pop Corn
- Ice Cream
Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining will be open for the event, and reservations are highly recommended for both. Reservations can be made starting on March 11th. Sonoma Terrace will also be open and will have mobile order options available.
And a few Food and Wine Booths are also making a return. The following locations will be open for mobile order with LOADS of classic Disney foods. YUM.
- Disney D-Lish – featuring “new twists on classic sweets” like Very Very Berry Mickey Waffle and Walt’s Chili from Carnation Cafe
- California Craft Brews – featuring craft beer and appetizers like Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls
- LA Style – featuring seasonal favorites from the Disney California Food & Wine Festival
- Golden Dreams – featuring Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings from Trader Sam’s and Strawberry Rose Lemonade
- Uncork California – featuring Red and White selections by the glass, Mimosa Flight, California Cheese Plate
- Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo – featuring Chicken Gumbo from Cafe Orleans and Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider plus “fruit forward beverage”
The following snack carts will also be available to guests:
- Willie’s Churros – Buena Vista Street
- Popcorn Near Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining – Buena Vista Street
- Cappuccino Cart – Pacific Wharf
- Vending Cart – Performance Corridor
- Vending Cart – Refreshment Point
- Popcorn at Pixar Pier – Pixar Pier
- Poultry Palace – Pixar Pier
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – Grizzly Peak
A ‘Lil Escape to Wine Country
Guests will also be able to choose from a selection of California wines and craft brews, as well as sample assorted savory foods, such as a Bavarian pretzel, mini meatball sub, and toasted cheese sandwich with tomato soup from Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe.
Tickets for the event go on sale on March 4th for $75 each. The ticket price includes admission, parking at Mickey & Friends parking lot, unlimited downloads of PhotoPass photos for that day, and a $25 dining card that can be used for the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages. The event runs kicks off on March 18th.
Disney plans on releasing a full food guide eventually, and once we have that information, we’ll be sure to fill you in! And we will update this post with any new info.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be attending the California Adventure A Taste of Disney event? Let us know in the comments!