Hey, everyone! We’ve been doing our thing and eating around Disney World!
We’ve been checking out a lot of things this week, including the refreshed windows on Main Street, U.S.A., chatting with Belle who stopped by for a visit, and getting a preview of the new White Castle near Disney World! But for now, we’ve got some restaurant menu updates for you, and yes, they include some brand new cocktails! So let’s get started!
There’s a brand new treat over at one of our favorite bakeries at EPCOT. So if you’re headed to Norway, be sure to check it out. It’s the Chocolate Mickey Tart that held a surprising amount of texture and flavor that we loved!
It’s available now for $4.29.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
There’s a new item on the menu here called a Baseline Bundle. It’s a bundle that includes the HUGE Bavarian Pretzel (with yummy spicy mustard and beer cheese fondue for dipping) and your choice of Draft Beer…complete with a BaseLine souvenir cup for $20.00!
All in all, this is a pretty good deal when you do the math (and it comes up that the souvenir cup is basically FREE).
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
The Laguna Bar has had a TON of menu updates. For starters, you can now get food here! Here’s what’s available:
- Chicken Caesar Salad — Grilled Chicken Breast, Romaine Lettuce, Caesar Dressing, Croutons for $13
- Nachos — Fresh Made Corn Tortilla Chips, Ground Beef, Cheese Sauce for $11
- Mojo Chicken Tacos — Cilantro Slaw, Oueso Fundido, Cilantro, Salsa, Lime Wedge for $11
- Chips & Dip — Fresh Made Corn Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo and Oueso Fundido for $11
- Pork Carnita Tacos — Pickled Red Onion, Pico de Gallo, Oueso Fresco, Cilantro, Lime Wedge for $11
- Oreo Cake for $6
And the Signature Cocktails part of the menu has seen some changes, too:
- NEW: Rebounder — Light Rum, Guava, Lime for $12
- NEW: Everything Hurts — Haitian Rhum, Coconut, Pineapple, Orange, Blackstrap Bitters, Nutmeg for $14
- NEW: Patron Top Shelf — Patron Blanco, Grand Marnier, Lime for $15
- NEW: Cucumber Jalapeño Margarita — Tequila, Orange Liqueur, Lime, Cucumber, Jalapeño, Tajin Rim for $13
- REMOVED: Blood Orange Margarita, Passion Fruit Caipirinha, Mojito Frambuesa, Cosmorita, Coronado Crush, Mango Blueberry Basil Margarita, Margarita El Girasol, Frozen Margarita, and Frozen Margarita Fiesta
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
At Good’s Food To Go, there’s a price increase on the Caesar Salad with Chicken.
This menu item will now cost $10.99 (it used to be $9.99).
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Roaring Fork now offers a Lumberjack Platter, which is a plate is full of pulled pork, macaroni and cheese, corn bread, and coleslaw.
It’s not the BEST BBQ we’ve ever had, but it’s satisfying for $11.99!
Some things have been shuffled around and outright changed at The Boathouse! Here’s what’s different about the Raw Bar part of the menu:
- NEW: Jumbo Lump Crab and Avocado — with Tarragon Remoulade for $15
- Classic Caesar now had Parmesan Cheese instead of Grana Padano cheese
Under Market Fresh Fish, the following has changed:
- Gulf of Mexico Red Grouper is now served with Baby Kale, New Potatoes, Red Onions, Cremini Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers, and Orange Chili Butter
- Cedar Planked Kvarøy Arctic Salmon is now Cedar Planked Gulf of Maine Salmon
The Sea & Shore part of the menu has one change — the Pasta with Vegetables and Pesto Cream is now served with Butternut Squash instead of Sunburst Squash. And here are the changes under the Launch part of the menu:
- NEW: Blue Star Angus Carpaccio — served with Arugula, Olive Oil, Shaved Parmesan Cheese, and Capers for $18
- Hand Breaded Coconut Shrimp is now served with Grilled Pineapple Salsa and Orange Chili Sauce
- Steamed Florida Clams is now Steamed Middleneck Clams
- REMOVED: Fried Wild Caught Atlantic Surf Clam Strips
- REMOVED: Crispy Panko-Fried Wild New England Cod
And good news! If you’re wanting to order the Mac & Cheese, it’s now $2 less — the price dropped from $12 to $10.
Those are all the updates for this week, but stay tuned because we’ll keep watching Disney World menus for changes!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!