If you’re heading to Disney World, there are a whole bunch of NEW food items you’ll want to check out!
Today, the Flavors of Florida event started in Disney Springs (where you’ll get the chance to grab some new items at a whole bunch of different spots), and the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will be starting soon. But now Disney has shared details about some NEW dishes coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
Starting today, you’ll be able to grab some NEW dishes from Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs, inspired by his time on Takodana, at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Specifically, the new items are:
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry — Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad — Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip — Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro
- Peka Tuna Poke — Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic
And you’ll be able to grab a new dessert as well! Introducing the Outpost Puff.
This is a Chocolate pastry filled guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris.
At Ronto Roasters there are a few new items as well:
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit doused in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based)
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon.
As we get the chance to try these new items we’ll bring you all our thoughts, so stay tuned for that! And, as always, be sure to check back with us for all the latest Disney news!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which of these new items would you like to try? Tell us in the comments!