You may already know about all of the amazing food and drinks you can snag at EPCOT’s fantastic festivals, but did you know that you can grab some limited-time food and drinks (and merchandise) at a special event in Disney Springs too?
Flavors of Florida is a special event held in Disney Springs that offers limited-time eats, drinks, merchandise, activities, and MORE across 20+ dining and retail spots for everyone to enjoy. Flavors of Florida will kick off tomorrow and menus for this special event have just been released! Wondering what food and drinks you’ll be able to grab there? We’re breaking it all down for you here!
Flavors of Florida is coming BACK to Disney Springs this year starting on July 6th. Disney just released a peek at all of the limited-time items that will be available as part of this festival. Let’s go through them all now (warning: you might not want to read this while hungry)!
- Florida Sunset Éclair: an eclair filled with blood orange-flavored dulce de leche mousse, infused with orange liquor.
- Tender Fried Gator Bites: Lightly seasoned, deep fried gator
- Floradora Cocktail: Gin, freshly muddled raspberries, lime juice, house-made simple syrup, and ginger beer
- Grouper Tacos: Blackened, Cajun-spiced grouper with Key lime coleslaw, served with pineapple salsa, cilantro, and white corn tortillas.
- Golden Honey Margarita: Tequila, honey syrup, fresh orange juice, and fresh lemon juice
- Specialty Margaritas: Chipotle or wine margarita
- Orange Blossom Cupcake: Vanilla cake with orange-flavored frosting
- Key Lime Pie Donut: Glazed donut filled with citrus custard and topped with meringue
- Shrimp Ajillo Tostada: Roasted shrimp, citrus-soy vinaigrette, avocado, jicama, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, and orange
- Watermelon Pink Flamingo: Watermelon and lime juice with tequila and orange liqueur with a chili powder rim
- Key Lime and Strawberry Cupcakes
- Key Lime and Strawberry Marshmallow Pops
- Key Lime and Strawberry Crisped Rice Treats
- Key Lime Pie: Key lime filling on a graham cracker crust, topped with toasted coconut
- Green Gator: Toasted coconut rum mixed with melon liqueur, simple syrup, and pineapple juice
- Pancetta de Valencia: Cured pancetta drizzled with orange sauce with potato purée on the side
- Agua de Valencia: Orange juice, gin, vodka, and Spanish cava
- Watermelon Dole Whip: A Watermelon Dole Whip soft serve swirled high on top of fresh watermelon or in a parfait with key lime mousse and topped with chocolate chips
- Florida Shrimp Tacos with Watermelon Salsa: Jerk-spiced shrimp served in a grilled corn tortilla with watermelon pico de gallo
- Florida Frog Leg “Lollipop” Tempura: Frog leg nuggets with orange blossom honey glaze coated in toasted sesame seeds
- Florida Sunshine Lager
- Florida Shrimp Feast: Key West pink shrimp with red potatoes and corn on the cob
- Wheat beer: Hints of blood-orange flavor
- Blood Orange Margarita: Tequila, blood orange tequila, and lime juice with agave nectar
- Florida Sunshine Orange Cake: Orange layer cake with white chocolate frosting
- Florida Key Lime Salmon: House-smoked salmon, Key lime and herb crushed potatoes, pea texture, and horseradish-crusted
- Signature Pale Ale: brewed with Florida grapefruit
- Golden Spider Roll: Tempura-fried softshell crab, cucumber, and avocado wrapped in soy paper and sushi rice topped with diced mango, honey wasabi, eel sauce, and micro greens
- Hemingway Daiquiri: Dark rum, maraschino liqueur, fresh lime and grapefruit juices, and splash of house made grenadine served in a coupe glass
- Market or Fresh Catch: Ceviche with passion fruit, lime, and chilies
- The Florida Sunset: Rum, passion fruit syrup, strawberry purée, and orange and pineapple juices
- Creamsicle Panna Cotta: Italian “cooked cream” infused with orange served with raspberry purée and cookie crumbles
- Summer Sangria: Special blend of white wine and vodka, garnished with fresh Florida citrus
- Key West Peel and Eat Shrimp: Served with hot drawn butter and cocktail sauce
- The BOATHOUSE signature beer: Lager with light and crisp fruity undertones
- Key Lime Ganache Pop: White chocolate blended with Key lime juice and fresh lime zest covered with dark chocolate
- Shrimp and Grits: Served with a peach and habanero glaze
- Bees Knees: Lemon juice, honey syrup, and gin with a splash of soda
- Lemon Blueberry Cookie Sandwich: Blueberry gelato between two lemon cookies
- Key Lime Cheesecake Shake: Cheesecake gelato with Key lime juice and chunks of Key lime pie
- Local Tomato & Burrata Salad: with fresh stone fruit, blackberries, granola, and honeycomb.
- Strawberry Basil Margarita: Tequila mixed with strawberry and lime juice
While the limited time eats and drinks might be your main focus, don’t forget you can do some Florida-inspired shopping at Flavors of Florida too. During the event, you’ll find The Florida Sunshine Collection at Basin, some Orange Blossom Florida Honey at Savannah Bee Company, and fun products over at Ron Jon Surf Shop®, a Florida-based store.
We’ll keep an eye out for more details on this event and let you know what we find. Stay tuned for more updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be visiting Disney Springs for the Flavors of Florida event? Tell us in the comments!