It’s a big news day for Star Wars fans at Disney World!
Disney has released a TON of information about the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel that’s coming to Disney World soon! We know more about the cost of the experience, what each room will look like on board, and what’s included in the experience! Since it’s a one-of-a-kind experience, Disney has helpfully created a packing list for people coming to stay on the starcruiser!
Disney’s packing list for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser experience includes a lot of the same things you’ll see on any packing list for a Disney World vacation, plus a few Star Wars extras!
Onboard the Galactic Starcruiser, guests can wear Star Wars costumes, including Jedi robes, full make-up, elaborate headdresses…basically any kind of Star Wars apparel they’d like! This is your chance to break out the full Stormtrooper armor you’ve had in your closet for ages! If you’d rather stick with jeans and a t-shirt, though, don’t worry: Disney says that “clothes from your home planet are also welcome.”
Here’s the complete list of what Disney recommends bringing to the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel!
There are some basics on the packing list for this trip:
- Photo ID or passport
- Phone and mobile device chargers
- Camera and accessories (batteries, memory cards, etc.)
- Prescription glasses or contact lenses
- Medication (in their original containers)
- Hair supplies for your favorite Star Wars hairstyle
In terms of clothes to bring, here’s what Disney recommends:
- Star Wars galaxy attire (Jedi robes, etc.)
- Jeans or pants
- Rain jacket or windbreaker
- Sweater, sweatshirt or other clothes you can layer in colder conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes like sneakers or sandals for your Planet Excursion (to Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios)
Since we won’t know everything about the experience onboard the starcruiser, it’s best to be prepared! A lot of the experience is indoors, so bringing clothes you can layer in case it’s chilly in space would be a good idea! But there’s also an excursion to Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where you’ll want clothes that are comfortable in the Florida heat and humidity! Basically, you probably want a little bit of everything for your stay!
Keep following DFB for more news about the Star Wars hotel coming next Spring to Disney World!