Sure, we just said goodbye to Halloween, but the holiday season has officially started at Disney World — the decorations are up, the merchandise is out, and the first Disney Very Merriest After Hours party starts soon! And Disney World restaurants are still busy changing up their menus, although more often than not, those changes include price increases.
So on with the updates!
Tiffins has switched out one of its Specialty Cocktails. The Firefly Margarita is now gone, replaced by the Green Shimmering Margarita for $16— which is basically the same thing, with Bols Blue Curacao added.
To be exact, the new margarita is made with Casamigos Reposado Tequila, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Bols Blue Curaçao, Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice, and Simple Syrup. You can still get the Firefly Margarita at Dawa Bar, though.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
The Swan and Dolphin are seeing a LOT of menu updates this week, mostly price increases. Here’s what’s changed under Starters:
- Chicken Noodle Soup increased from $3.50 per cup and $6 per bowl to $5 per cup and $9 per bowl
- Chili with Cheese increased from $4.50 per cup and $6 per bowl to $5 per cup and $9 per bowl
- Chicken Caesar Salad increased from $16 to $17
- Spicy Chicken Buffalo Salad increased from $16.50 to $17.50
- Onion Rings increased from $7 to $8
Here’s what’s changed under Starters and Shareables:
- Tortilla Chips & Homemade Salsa increased from $6 to $8
- Soft Pretzel Bites increased from $6.50 to $7.50
- American Fries increased from $6 to $6.50
- Sweet Potato Fries increased from $7 to $7.50
For Burgers, we’ve got these updates:
- Fountain Signature Burger increased from $18 to $19
- Turkey Burger increased from $18 to $18.50
- Veggie Patty Melt increased from $15 to $16
- REMOVED: Italian Sausage & Peppers
Finally, all Children’s meal selections increased from $11 to $11.50.
Hold on to your hats because there are a TON of changes at Il Mulino, and again, most of these are price increases (with a few decreases thrown in for good measure). Here’s what’s different under Antipasti and Antipasti di Mare:
- Arancini di Carne increased from $10 to $13
- Prosciutto & Melone increased from $12 to $14
- Insaccati Misti (For Two) increased from $25 to $26
- Gamberi Al Mulino increased from $15 to $16
- Calamari Fritti increased from $16 to $17
- Gamberi con Fagioli increased from $14 to $15
- Cozze o Vongole increased from $15 to $16
Under Insalata, the Insalata Caesar increased from $12 to $13. Under Carpaccio, the Carpaccio Di Carne increased from $15 to $17. And here’s what’s changed under Soups”
- Minestrone increased from $9 to $10
- Tortellini In Brodo increased from $9 to $10
Even Pizza will now cost you more here. Here are the updates:
- Margherita increased from $17 to $18
- Rustica increased from $18 to $19
- Bosco increased from $19 to $20
- Bianca increased from $18 to $20
And for you Risotto fans, you’ll pay a little more, too:
- Risotto con Funghi increased from $28 to $29
- Risotto Al Fritti di Mare increased from $34 to $35
Pasta is also seeing some changes:
- Pappardelle increased from $22 to $23
- Tortellini alla Panna increased from $24 to $25
- Spaghetti Carbonara increased from $23 to $24
- Linguine Alle Vongole increased from $27 to $28
- Penne Rigate increased from $22 to $23
- Spaghetti Al Frutti di Mare increased from $33 to $34
Family-Style meals are also now more expensive. Keep in mind that these meals are served for parties of four or more and the price is per person.
- Insalata Caesar increased from $9 to $10
- Arancini di Carne increased from $8 to $9
- Pappardelle increased from $13 to $14
Meats have also gone up. For Steak, we saw the following updates:
- Bistecca Rib-Eye increased from $44 to $47
- Medaglione di Filetto and Medaglione Di Filetto Con Funghi increased from $48 to $55
One chicken dish is also more expensive:
- Pollo Parmigiana increased from $29 to $30
Other meats have also seen some changes in pricing:
- Costoletta di Vitello Milanese increased from $44 to $45
- Vitello Parmigiana increased from $35 to $38
- Saltimbocca increased from $35 to $37
- Costolette di Maiale decreased from $40 to $35
This includes fish, too, with Cernia increasing from $35 to $36.
Here are the changes for Sides:
- Spinaci Aglio E Olio increased from $9 to $10
- Rapini con Salsiccia increased from $10 to $11
- Patate Al Rosmarino increased from $9 to $10
- Pane Agliato increased from $9 to $10
Here’s how desserts have changed:
- Gelato increased from $7 to $10
- Frutti di Bosco con Zabaglione increased from $6 to $9
- Cheesecake Italiano increased from $10 to $12
- Torta di Cioccolati increased from $10 to $12
- Le Tre Sorbetti increased from $8 to $10
- Tartufo increased from $11 to $13
Finally, the Children’s Menu has the following price increases:
- Margherita Pizza increased from $12 to $13
- Pepperoni Pizza increased from $13 to $14
- Fettuccini Alfredo increased from $12 to $14
- Penne Rigate increased from $12 to $14
Those are all the updates we have this week, but we’ll be back soon with even more, so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you dined at the Swan and Dolphin? Let us know in the comments!