T minus 7 days until the 2022 International Festival of the Arts officially kicks off in EPCOT!
This festival puts artistic creations from the visual, performance, and culinary disciplines on display. And we’re especially excited about the culinary arts today, since we now have all of the menus for this year’s festival! A lot of great returning dishes are on those menus, but we’re seeing quite a few new items as well. Here’s a complete list of all the NEW food and drinks you can find at this year’s festival.
If you’re heading to EPCOT for the Festival of the Arts, make sure to check out these items, which are debuting for the first time!
- Cast Iron-roasted P.E.I. Mussels with Sautéed Tomatoes, Garlic, and Fresh Herbs
- Cast Iron-seared Steelhead Trout with parsley salad, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, capers, and lemon aïoli
- Wheat Beer
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Flight
- Dulce Chocolate Mousse with chocolate crémeux and dark chocolate truffle
- Decadent Valrhona Chocolate with dark chocolate mousse, chocolate brownie, and cassis mousse
- Orange Mousse with lemon cake and raspberry meringues
- Deconstructed French Onion Soup: Beef broth ravioli, Gruyère espuma, onion bread pudding, and onion textures
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key lime curd, “Key lime” mousse, graham cracker cake, and meringues (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Green)
- Deconstructed Apple Pie à la Mode: Apple-cinnamon gelato, cinnamon apple cider, apple pie filling, and streusel (non-alcoholic)
- Vanilla Donut with strawberry sugar, strawberry ice cream, fresh strawberries, and strawberry gele (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Pink)
- Inside Out Donut: Vanilla donut with Bavarian cream
- Chocolate-dipped Donut with black and gold sugar sprinkles and chocolate buttercream
- Huarache Verde: Cilantro huarache with cochinita pibil, fresh pineapple, and pickled onion
- Carne Asada: Seared beef tenderloin, grilled queso fresco, refried beans, scallion, and ranchera salsa (We saw a similar item at EPCOT’s 2019 Food & Wine Festival, but this updated dish is new to Festival of the Arts!)
- Chicken Kushiage: Breaded and fried chicken with yum yum sauce and vegetables
- Niseko Flurry: Sake, rum, white cranberry juice, blue curaçao, and lime juice
- Blood Orange-braised Beet Carpaccio with mustard vinaigrette, pickled clamshell mushrooms, golden beets, and crostini (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Red) (Planted-based)
- Roasted Bone Marrow with onion marmalade, pickled mushrooms, mache lettuce, and bone marrow snow
- Mousseline de Bisque de Homard Froide, Brioche Feuilletée à l’Aneth: Chilled lobster bisque mousse served with dill brioche
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet sausage ravioli, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and creamy Parmesan sauce (New)
- Wild Boar Cassoulet with duck confit, ham hock, and wild boar sausage
- Tomato Soup with Bacon, Apple, and Brie Grilled Cheese
- Figment Premium Popcorn Bucket with Rainbow Popcorn
- Carrots Three Ways: Berbere-spiced grilled carrots, pickled carrots, and carrot ginger purée (Plant-based)
- House-made Crispy Almond Phyllo Pockets with white chocolate pomegranate and milk chocolate orange
- House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with turmeric aïoli and annatto aïoli (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Yellow)
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
- Cherry Blossom Funnel Cake: Chocolate chip funnel cake topped with cherry ice cream, rainbow whipped cream, chocolate chips, and a maraschino cherry
- Gnocchi Poutine with red wine-braised beef, cheese curds, basil, and burrata
- Blood Orange Cosmo: Vodka with blood orange, cranberry, and lime
We’ll be at the Festival of the Arts on its opening day to try out ALL of these new items (plus all the returning ones), and we’ll let you know which ones are worth your money (and stomach space)! Stay tuned with DFB for reviews, photos, and tips as you plan your Festival of the Arts adventure.
Which new item are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments.