The holiday season is in FULL swing in the Disney parks, and we’re certainly not complaining!
We’ve been keeping track of all the Christmas decor, figured out which new treats we can’t WAIT to eat, and have been checking in on the progress of the gorgeous gingerbread displays across the parks. And now, we know exactly when we’ll be able to enjoy the various displays in Disney World and Disneyland — and what sweet treats will be served up, too!
It’s officially one of our favorite times of the year! The holiday gingerbread displays will be debuting all across Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort.
Disney just announced where we can find these extravagant displays — plus, the eats and treats you just might find with them!
Walt Disney World
Over at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the life-sized storybook Gingerbread House display will be open for visitors beginning November 9th, and will feature all sorts of goodies available for purchase including:
- Freshly baked, homemade items, such as Gingerbread Mickeys and Shingles, Stollen Bread, Brownie Christmas Tree, and Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- House-made Gingerbread Ornaments and Gingerbread Houses
- New items like the Gingerbread Latte Whoopie Pie and Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Assorted Gingerbread Cookie Bags, Marshmallow Pops, and Caramel Pecan Fudge Bar
- Gluten-friendly, plant-based, and no sugar added treats
- Grand Floridian Combo Box featuring assorted fan favorite treats, including the Chocolate Mickey Ornament, exclusive to the Combo Box
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will feature a life-sized Baby Gingerbread Giraffe and Zebra starting on November 23rd! This new tradition started last year — and on December 6th you’ll be able to grab a Gingeraffe Cookie.
At Disney’s Beach Club Resort, the Gingerbread Carousel has returned!
Not only that, but there will be plenty of treats to take home like:
- Signature Stollen Bread
- Candied Pecans (Plant-based)
- Trio of Fudge
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Snowman
- Crispy Rice Treat
- Chocolate Mickey Cookie (New)
- Peppermint Bark
- Gingerbread Shingle
- Chocolate Gingerbread Cookie (Gluten-Friendly)
- Gingerbread Cookie (Gluten-Friendly)
Over at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, a miniature BoardWalk Deli and other favorites will make an edible display beginning November 17th. Plus, you can enjoy treats such as:
- Mickey and Minnie Sugar Cookies
- BoardWalk Mickey Sugar Cookie (New)
- Giant Gingerbread Mickey Cookie (New)
- Gluten-Friendly & Plant-based Gingerbread Mickey Cookie
- Artisan Peppermint Marshmallows (New)
- Carnival Bark (New)
- Gingerbread Frost Cocktail
Disney’s Contemporary Resort will open its 50th Anniversary Themed Castle Display on November 11th at 11AM! This Mary Blair-inspired castle will feature a new overlay — and 11 hidden 5-legged goats! And, you can take home:
- 50th Anniversary Gingerbread Castle Brick (New)
- Family Tradition Cookie Box featuring a Coconut Macaroon from Chef Jeff’s family, a Sugar Cookie from Chef Kelly’s family, a Butterball from Chef Amber’s family, and a Kitchen Sink Cookie representing all the Cast in the Bakery coming together to bring this display back! (New)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie
- Linzer Cookie
- Gluten-friendly 5-Legged Goat Sugar Cookie (New)
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Bar (New)
- Hot Cocoa Bombs (New)
- Frozen drinks with optional alcohol floaters:
- Frozen Coquito with a rum floater
- Frozen Hot Chocolate with peppermint schnapps
- Frozen Apple Cider with a fireball floater
Not only that, but several spots across various Resorts will feature a new Gingerbread Martini with Absolut Elyx Vodka, Rumchata Cream Liqueur, and gingerbread spice featuring a rim of gingerbread, freshly baked in the Resort Bakery!
EPCOT’s American Adventure display will open on November 25th and features classic American monuments (and some EPCOT ones too!).
Let’s check out what we can find at Disneyland Resort!
The fun isn’t only coming to Disney World — the Haunted Mansion Gingerbread House is returning to Disneyland Park!
And on November 14th, you can catch the “Grand” Gingerbread House at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. After that, shop for some eats and treats including:
- Mickey Gingerbread
- Poinsettia Cookie
- Snowman Cookie
- Christmas Cookie
- Hanukkah Cookie
- Holiday Cookie Box
- Assorted Macarons (New)
- Kwanzaa Sweet Potato Loaf (New)
- New Year’s Cookie (New)
- Rice Krispie
- Hot Chocolate
- Hot Apple Cider (Available with Bailey’s Irish Cream, Captain Morgan, Grand Marnier, or Rumchata)
- Waffle Shot (Available with milk, low-fat milk, chocolate milk, or eggnog)
- Waffle Shot (Available with Bailey’s Irish Cream, Captain Morgan, Grand Marnier, Rumchata, Amaretto, Butterscotch Schnapps, Rumple Minze, Crown Royal Apple, Skrewball Whiskey, Fireball Whiskey, Louis the 13th)
Inside Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure, the Gingerbread Mickey Ear Hat Bowl and Gingerbread Bottle Topper will be making an appearance, and so will the Mickey Gingerbread Man!
PHEW! There are SO many ways to celebrate the holiday season at the Disney parks. Disney World is preparing for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, and over at Disney California Adventure they’re busy preparing for their Festival of Holidays as well.
Be sure to stay tuned to DFB for more holiday happenings and news from Disney World and Disneyland Resort!
Do you like seeing the Gingerbread displays in the Disney parks and resorts? Let us know in the comments!