We also saw some ticket price increases this week, AFTER last month when we saw a ton of food and drink price increases. Speaking of which, what’s going on with Disney World restaurants this week? Let’s find out!
Coral Reef has added the Golden Haze Margarita — it’s made with Teremana Blanco Tequila, Grand Marnier Liqueur, Smoked Chili Bitters, Lime, and Agave.
The margarita is $16.50.
Here’s what’s changed at Il Mulino:
- Bistecca Rib-Eye increased from $47 to $55
- Medaglione Di Filetto Con Funghi increased from $55 to $65
Those are the only changes here, though.
Homecomin’ just got some NEW menu items:
- ADDED: Jasper Board — an array of Southern charcuterie. Shaved honey ham, smoked sausage, country ham, pimento cheese, chicken salad, tomato-bacon jam, B&B pickles, candied pecans, crostini and house made crackers for $28
- ADDED: Britton’s Chicken Salad Sandwich — Britton Smith’s recipe with pulled chicken, celery, grapes, Duke’s Mayo, and savory spices, served with lettuce and tomato on artisan bread for $19
- ADDED: Skillet-Fried Chicken Paillard — buttermilk-brined chicken pounded thin, hand-breaded and skillet-fried, then topped with lemon butter, garlic, and capers, served with roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus for $28
- ADDED: Chopped BLT Salad — double-chopped iceberg lettuce with fried green tomato, pecan-smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, heirloom tomato, and red onion, tossed in blue cheese icebox dressing and drizzled with balsamic reduction for $18
- ADDED: Brunswick Stew — a savory tomato-based broth, slow-cooked with pulled pork, chicken, peas, corn, lima beans, and fresh herbs with artisanal toast on the side for $14
- ADDED: Homecomin’s signature blueberry barbecue sauce on a thick-cut, chargrilled pork chop — served with sweet potato mash and southern green beans for $37
- ADDED: Sweet Potato Mash Skillet (Side) for $9
- ADDED: Hot Fudge Bourbon Brownie
Some new cocktails are on the menu, too:
- ADDED: Cranberry Gin Fizz — 14 Fords Gin, cranberry, lemon juice, and a dash of orange bitters for $14
- ADDED: Espresso Martini — Mr. Black Coffee Liqueur, vodka, and cold brew concentrate shaken to a frothy delight for $15
As always, if you have your heart set on a specific food in Disney World, it’s important to understand that menus change often. Be sure to check the Disney World website and My Disney Experience app to make sure what you want is still available.
Also, be sure to make those advance dining reservations as early as you can — 60 days from the first day of your trip. Popular restaurants fill up fast!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s the biggest change your favorite Disney World restaurant has ever made? Let us know in the comments!