It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! We hope you have all your baking, shopping, and prepping done…because we sure don’t.
It’s been a big week for food news at Walt Disney World with the grand opening of the Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Ganachery Chocolate Shoppe is open at Disney Springs! We have a first look and full review!
- The Jungle Cruise Restaurant has finally opened in Walt Disney World! Check out our full review!
- Still looking for that perfect gift? Check our our Disney and Star Wars Gift Guide!
- California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is serving a Sunday Brunch starting in February.
- There’s a new spot for quick eats and drinks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. We checked out the Thirsty River Bar and Trek Snacks just for you!
- Have you tried the Candy Cane Kah-lada at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? It’s a great holiday drink!
- Disney California Adventure’s Cove Bar is being expanded!