During our visit to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge today, we discovered a NEW Halloween Donut at Roaring Fork, and y’all — it is cute!
Helloooo October!! Are ya’ll as pumped as I am that it’s officially spooky and Oktoberfest season?
Disney’s already helped us get prepared for Oktoberfest happenin’s with an adorable pretzel purse and Oktoberfest merchandise from the Germany Pavilion in Epcot. And now, you can cheers to Oktoberfest with a uber yummy cupcake from Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have entertainment updates and more news about the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We reviewed Food and Wine Weekends at the Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Bonnet Creek.
- Discover where you’ll find Pumpkin-Filled Churros in Disney Springs.
- We have new details about the Millennium Falcon attraction coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Earl of Sandwich is reopening at Disneyland next week!
- Try a Thanksgiving Monte Cristo in Disneyland on Thanksgiving Day!
- Check out the Disney Cruise Line itineraries for 2020!
- Get the details on the Halloween Soirée at The Edison!
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch is coming back!
- Joffrey’s Coffee celebrated National Coffee Day at Disney World.
- Check out the newest Caramel Squares in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- Dockside Margaritas is serving “throwback” drinks all weekend in Disney Springs!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed the new Apple Cider Donut Holes at Animal Kingdom.
- We have an update on the family-style dining at Pizzfari.
- We answered all your questions about the new date-based ticketing at Disney World.
- Check out all the Princess Cakes coming to Amorette’s Patisserie.
- You have to see the BEST. CAKE. EVER. in Disneyland.
- Vegan Skillet spotted at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Check out what’s new at Disney Springs this week.
- Check out the new offerings coming to Early Morning Magic.
- We have details on the Play, Stay, and Dine vacation package!
- Check out the new Oktoberfest Cupcake at Roaring Fork Cafe!
- More narrators announced for the Candlelight Processional, plus more holiday details.
- The walls are down at the Magic Kingdom’s Club 33 location.
- We reviewed the new Poison Apple Glow Cube drinks in Disney Springs.
- Check out the Maple Bacon Milkshake in Disney Springs.
- Booking is now open for Thanksgiving Dinner at the Disneyland Hotel!
- We reviewed lunch at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these Mickey and Minnie Whoopie Pies at Everything Pop.
- We reviewed the Oktoberfest Poutine at The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 25 Must-Do Holiday Activities at Disney World, Food Tour of Disney’s Boardwalk, Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It, Part 1, and Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Biggest Changes.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Biggest Changes
In case you needed another reason to visit Roaring Fork at Disney World’s Wilderness Lodge…
… we’ve got one! It’s the Oktoberfest Cupcake! This chocolate cupcake is complete with Guinness ganache (!!!) and topped with cinnamon frosting, then garnished with chocolate-dipped pretzels and candy pearls for a sweet-and-salty treat. [Read more…]