Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week — including our full review of the new Mac and Cheese Food Truck in Disney world! First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival kicked off March 1 and we have the FULL MENUS here! Oh, and we’ve also got SECRET menu info and reviews for you!
AND – the opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge were announced for BOTH Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Casey Jr. popcorn bucket and Dumbo sipper are now at Disney World! And you’ll also find them at Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new Wine Country Brunch at Wine Bar George.
- The all-new 2019 DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks is here!
- We shared details on a new Disney cafe at a British superstore.
- Check out this new Minnie Mouse cupcake at Disney World.
- We found some fun new merchandise at Disney World.
- We shared the latest updates at the All Star Resorts.
- Check out what’s new at Pop Century and Art of Animation.
- We shared everything that’s new this week at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Orange Bird Sipper Cups returned to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We spotted a new Spaceship Earth dress at Disney Springs.
- We ordered everything on the menu at the NEW Mac and Cheese Truck in Disney Springs.
- Joffrey’s mini donuts have made their way to the Magic Kingdom and the Contemporary.
- Check out the new Disney Eats Summer Collection.
- We found a new Mickey Mouse Whoopie Pie that you’ve got to try.
- Check out Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Mickey’s Philharmagic is coming to Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed the new secret menu item boozy beignet flavor.
- Today is the final day for our spring break sale at the DFB Store!
- We spotted new Dumbo-themed caramel apples at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details on the opening of the Mac and Cheese Truck at Disney Springs.
- We spotted a new Herbie the Love Bug cupcake at All Star Movies.
- The Butterfinger Cupcake is back at Hollywood Studios and we checked it out.
- Check out the first look at Jessie’s Critter Carousel in Pixar Pier.
- More dates were added to the Disney After Hours schedule.
- We shared more details about the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland.
- Get the details on the Easter Brunch at Ale & Compass Restaurant.
- ABC Commissary at Hollywood Studios is adding reservations for dinner.
- We shared all of the details on the new smoking ban, stroller policies, and more. Find out even more about the smoking policy here.
- We reviewed the new Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Disneyland.
- We checked out everything new at Epcot this week.
- We found a new must-have cookie at Art of Animation.
- Rinse Bath & Body Co. is coming to Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Check out the new Wishables collectibles coming to the Disney Parks.
- Booking information is now available for DVC members at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- A new souvenir spork was spotted at Disneyland’s Tropical Hideaway.
- Disneyland’s Eggstravagana kicks off April 5.
- Check out Disney’s latest color trend – Dapper Yellow.
- We spotted new and adorable Sulley “ears” at Disneyland.
- Reservations are available now for a Disney Vacation Club member-only Star Wars event.
- Check out the latest details on Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We shared a money-saving tip for Annual Passholder.
- Check out the fun merchandise we found for International Mermaid Day.
- We reviewed the Flaming Hot Cheetos Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- We reviewed the first two flavors of the Disneyland Easter Eggs.
- We shared details on the eats and more for the new Splash Pack at the Disney water parks.
- Check out the opening date and more details for the NBA Experience in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed new springtime treats at the Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland.
- Check out the new operating hours for Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto and Tiki Terrace.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Must-Do Activities on Disney Cruise Line, 20 Things You Missed On Your Last Disney Trip, How to Get Into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge on Day One, and 20 Secrets Only Disney Die Hards Know.
New DFB Video — 20 Secrets Only Disney Die Hards Know
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 20 Secrets Only Disney Die Hards Know — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Spring Break Sale – Save 40% off Every DFB Bundle in the DFB Store
This weekend we’re celebrating spring break with a HUGE sale at the DFB Store!
If you’ve been thinking about getting one (or more) of our bundles, now’s the time to do it! HUGE savings and some extra time to drool over Disney food pictures, tips, deals, and discounts sounds like the perfect way to spend your weekend.
Just use promo code SPRING40 at checkout, and save 40% off of every Bundle in the store.
You SAVE EVEN MORE with one of our best-selling Bundles. We’ve bundled our books together into the ideal package to save you the most money possible.
Since our bundles are already highly discounted, the extra 40% off makes them a steal.
And, we have a bundle for every need.
Looking for our DFB Guide, plus a more in depth look into the snacks in each park? Then our best-selling DFB Guide PLUS Snacks Bundle is for you. Looking for ALL of our DFB Guides in one Bundle? Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Also, keep in mind, when you pre-order our DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival (or our 2019 Holiday Guide), we’ll send you the new guide as soon as it is published — and you’ll receive the 2018 edition for FREE as an immediate download!
Enter promo code SPRING40 at checkout to receive 40% off of any BUNDLE at the DFBStore.com.
DFB Reader Finds
The Bubble Waffles at AristoCrepes are one of those must-have treats in Disney Springs! DFB reader Kate says: “Thanks for the videos about the must haves in WDW!! Without them I wouldn’t have known about this amazing beauty!” You’re very welcome! ;-D
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Mickey Mouse Picnic Table!
WDW for Grownups shared the top spots for brunch at Disney World.
Delish shared a recipe for Dole Whip Mimosas.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Winnie the Pooh Shortbread Cookies.