We’ve gathered all kinds of waffle choices in order to bring this Waffle Gallery to you! Whether you’re hankering for a Belgian waffle with fruit topping, a waffle with powdered sugar, a Mickey shaped breakfast waffle, or even a waffle sandwich – we’ve got the deets on where to take care of your craving.
There are some really creative waffle creations in the mix, so be sure to add one or more of these waffle choices to your next Walt Disney World visit.
Yes, Disney World menus are ever-changing so always check the most recent menus prior to your visit. The waffles listed below are in alphabetical order based on how they’re listed on Walt Disney World menus.
Bananas Foster Waffles
at the Wilderness Lodge is home to some comforting waffle creations on the regular and kid’s breakfast menus. You’ll find more to tempt you further down in this list. The Bananas Foster Waffles are covered with warm bananas in a buttered rum-flavored sauce. Plus, they are Mickey-shaped!
- A Belgian waffle with Maple Butter and Candied Pecan Topping is offered at the Whispering Canyon Cafe in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Maple Syrup and Whipped Cream accompany the Belgian waffle offered at Wolfgang Puck Express, Downtown Disney Marketplace.
Belgian Waffle Sundae
At the AMC Dine-In Theatre in Downtown Disney, a pair of warm Belgian waffles are infused with maple flavor, then topped with vanilla ice cream, drizzled in luscious caramel sauce and topped with a generous sprinkle of sweet and savory candied bacon. What a dessert!
- A Belgium waffle with cinnamon Apple compote and toasted almonds is featured at Fresh Mediterranean Market at the Walt Disney World Dolphin.
- At the Walt Disney World Swan’s Garden Grove during weekday mornings, a Belgium Waffle with Blueberries and Whipped Cream is available. There’s a strawberries version on the kids’ menu, too!
Cha! Cha!’s Wild Waffle
When you’re headed for an early morning safari, make plans to stop by the Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom. Here you can choose a freshly made Belgian waffle served with fresh strawberries, bananas and maple syrup, and choice of bacon or sausage – with a smile!
Chicken and Waffles
- Oven-roasted Chicken is served with these waffles, black-eyed peas, and rice at The Wave at dinner.
- Stop at Trail’s End for lunch to order Fried Chicken and Waffles Served with warm rosemary maple syrup and butter. Check out our review here!
Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Enjoy a sweet morning with a chocolate chip waffle served with Maple Syrup and Whipped Cream at Wolfgang Puck Express at Downtown Disney’s Marketplace location.
- Chocolate Lovers can have their chips in a Mickey waffle at Roaring Fork in the Wilderness Lodge. Topped with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, then served with bacon and applesauce. It’s found on the regular and kids’ menu. (Tip: Look for chocolate chip Mickey Waffles at Whispering Canyon Cafe nearby, too!)
Classic Golden Waffle
Topped with Whipped Mascarpone Cheese, Honey, and Chipped Pecans and choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage, this waffle is served at Kouzzina at the BoardWalk Inn. It’s Ah-Maz-Ing — read our review here!!
The Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom park and Downtown Disney serves another freshly made Belgian waffle. This one is baked with cranberries and topped with raspberry sauce. It’s served with whipped cream, maple syrup, and your choice of bacon or sausage for sustenance prior to your journey to Expedition Everest.
Everything Pop Waffle
Mickey Chocolate Waffles
The only location that we know of that serves Mickey chocolate waffles is the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom. Let us know if you see them in other spots!
Here’s a question I get a lot — where can you find a Mickey waffle?
- Select one large Mickey Waffle at Artist’s Palette at Saratoga Springs Resort. There’s also a child size version. Get yours with strawberry topping!
- Have a Mickey waffle served with Applesauce and a choice of Bacon or Sausage, or Strawberry Topping at the Old Port Royale Food Court, Caribbean Beach Resort.
- For a counter-service waffle, the kid’s breakfast menu at Grand Floridian’s Gasparilla Grill and Games is served Mickey-style. Or visit the resort’s table-service restaurant, the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- Captain Cook’s breakfast menu at the Polynesian Resort features a Mickey waffle.
- Both the regular breakfast and kids’ breakfast menus at The Mara at the Animal Kingdom Lodge offer Mickey waffles.
- Stop by the Yacht Club to get your waffles dusted with Powdered Sugar with choice of Bacon or Sausage at the Captain’s Grille.
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Port Orleans French Quarter serves up Mickey waffles with your choice of meat and/or fruit sides.
- At Saratoga Springs, two Mini-Mickey Waffles, Bacon and Grapes are on the Artist’s Palette kids’ menu; or opt for the Bounty Platter which includes a small Mickey waffle.
- Order your waffle with fruit topping or with bacon from the regular menu at the World Premiere Food Court at All-Star Movies. Kids can have their waffle with fruit and bacon.
- At All-Star Movies resort, the Intermission Food Court has Mickey waffles on the regular and kids’ menu.
Other locations with Mickey waffles include:
End Zone Food Court (All-Star Sports); Landscape of Flavors (Art of Animation): Trail’s End breakfast buffet (Fort Wilderness); Olivia’s Cafe kids’ menu (Old Key West); Best Friends Breakast at ‘Ohana (Polynesian); Cape May Cafe (Beach Club); Everything Pop kids’ menu (Pop Century); Whispering Canyon Cafe kids’ menu (Wilderness Lodge); Hollywood & Vine waffles with topping bar (Disney’s Hollywood Studios); 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian); Chef Mickey’s (Contemporary); Kouzzina kids menu (BoardWalk Inn); and with strawberry and blueberry preserves at Pepper Market (Coronado Springs). Remember, these are subject to change. 🙂
Mickey Multigrain Waffles
Mini Buckwheat Character-shaped Waffles
at the Art of Animation Resort offers these unique waffles.
Another unique selection from The Wave! Served with fruit compote.
No Sugar Added Mini Buckwheat Character-Shaped Waffles
offers kids this healthy option!
Salted Caramel Waffles
The Contempo Cafe is known for some great counter-service eats and this is true at breakfast as well! Check out these waffles topped with bananas and salted caramel.
Mickey Waffles with Fresh Strawberries and Whipped Cream are offered on the Kids’ and regular menu at Roaring Fork.
Strawberry Filled Waffles
Sleepy Hollow Refreshments also offers waffles with Powdered Sugar, Cinnamon, or Strawberries and Whipped Cream!
- At the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, you’ll have a choice of toppings: wild berry sauce, spiced apples, banana caramel sauce, or chocolate hazelnut at Picabu Buffeteria.
- Get your waffle with fruit topping at the Riverside Mill Food Court.
- Choose between Maple or Agave waffles with Chocolate Chips and Powdered Sugar at BabyCakes NYC in Downtown Disney.
- Order a breakfast skillet that includes waffles at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
Enjoy the Waffle Station at the Tusker House Buffet during Donald’s Safari Breakfast.
Whew!! That was quite a ride! We’ve tried to showcase many of the waffles you can get in Walt Disney World (and there are quite a few!), but Disney is always inventing new and interesting breakfast options! (We’d like to say here that we are sorely missing the Pine Cone Waffles that used to be a mainstay at Wilderness Lodge!)
Be sure to check out the menus prior to your trip to see if there are any new choices coming your way. 🙂 If you find more waffles, let us know!
In the comments below, we want to hear about your favorite Disney waffle! What waffles did we forget to include?
Editor’s Note: Thanks to Roger Weeks for his beautiful waffle photos.
And to our Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza members on flickr, including: MagicalKingdoms; Stephanie/dreamangelx; daniel.staten; kelly_tressler; Sara/Stringbean&Wingnut; and daniel.wanderman.