We here at DFB we welcome and embrace our fellow Disney Food Lovers!
But sometimes you might not necessarily know when you’ve joined our ranks! So we’ve created this simple list of ways to recognize when you’ve crossed over to the dark side. 😉
Do you fit any of these criteria? I can’t wait to hear from you about what your Disney Food Fan qualifications might be!
Let us know in the comments below what makes YOU a TRUE Disney Food Fan!
Here are a few of our favorites…
1. “No Be Our Guest reservation available? Time to change our flights.”
Yes. It happens. And don’t pretend you haven’t thought about it.
2. Your favorite t-shirt says “I ❤ School Bread“.
Yes. Yes it does.
3. Your “friends” who don’t know what a Citrus Swirl is have now been downgraded to acquaintances.
4. You have been known to enjoy both the Grand Marnier Slush and the Grey Goose Slush…at the same time.
5. Rides? What rides?
So much food, so little time.
6. You choose your hotel based on what restaurants you can walk to.
How is this not a critical part of the planning process?
7. “Toy Story Mania fastpass or Carrot Cake Cookie…Toy Story Mania fastpass or Carrot Cake Cookie… . CARROT CAKE COOKIE!”
8. It’s never too early for a Mickey Bar.
9. Your idea of geocaching is finding all the Dole Whip stops in America.
A reward around every corner.
10. You make your favorite Disney dishes at home…every day.
Time to fess up, fellow addicts! How many of these describe YOU?!
Let us know in the comments below the characteristics that make you a Disney Food Fan! 🙂