Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is ON for a few more weeks, and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Christmas overlay has returned to the Jungle Cruise in the Magic Kingdom!
- The FuelRod fee has been reversed at the Disney Parks! <— BIG NEWS!
- We know some of the booth names for the Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays! And we have a sneak peek at new items at one of the booths! <—Holiday NEWS!
- The Contemporary Gingerbread display is UP and the snack stand is better than ever!
- We have details on the menu for the NEW Regal Eagle Smokehouse coming to Epcot!
- We reviewed the NEW Mary Poppins Penguin Brownie at Disneyland!
- CUTE Duchess Cozy Knit toy spotted at the Magic Kingdom.
- What is happening with the new (and very creepy) holiday treat in Disney Springs? <— WEIRD NEWS
- Find out WHY November 8 is so important at the Disney Parks.
- Check out the holiday overlay at the Tomorrowland Speedway in the Magic Kingdom.
- Look at ALL the new holiday treats that have arrived in the Magic Kingdom! Check out these NEW holiday cupcakes too!
- Cute new gingerbread man kit spotted at Disney World!
- The holiday decorations are BACK at the Magic Kingdom!
- We’re celebrating the launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019 ebook! <– BIG NEWS!
- You’ll want to check out this new Ursula Cupcake at Disney World.
- NEW Frozen 2 cupcake spotted.
- Cute new retro sweatshirts are now on the racks at Disney World!
- Take a peek at these fun holiday stocking stuffers in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the NEW Christmas Tree Dome Cake at Disney World.
- Check out these sketchbook ornaments we found!
- New Hot Chocolate Cupcake spotted at Disney World.
- There’s a new Toy Story bus wrap at Disney World!
- Holiday krispie treats have arrived in the bakery cases at Disney World.
- Check out the November cupcake flavors at Sprinkles!
- Here’s a holiday shopping list for your pet!
- We reviewed the new Peppermint Cheesecake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Take a look at the NEW Arendelle Aqua Mickey Macaron at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Coral Reef has announced its menu for Thanksgiving Day.
- The Christmas decorations are going up at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- You NEED to eat this Cinnamon Roll Cupcake at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. <–YUM NEWS!
- We shared what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Disney After Hours events have been extended in 2020. <– PLANNING NEWS!
- The Pink Corkcicles have returned to Wine Bar George.
- Minnie Van drivers get new costumes!
- We shared details on how you can watch the first Castle lighting of the season!
- Check out the ShopDisney holiday shop!
- The holiday cups are back at Disney World!
- Check out the Annual Passholder merchandise and the Passholder-exclusive magnets coming to the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- A new Mickey Mouse meet-and-greet is coming to Epcot.
- NEW Moonlight Magic Dates announced!
- Check out the Halloween CrazyShake we enjoyed at Disneyland.
- We reviewed a new cocktail in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World.
- We spotted new customizable ornaments in Disney Springs.
- Dates have been announced for runDisney events in 2020 and 2021.
- We reviewed the new Dark Sea Chocolate Cake at Disney World.
- We shared a sneak peek at the mosiac murals coming to Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We reviewed ‘The Little Mermaid’ menu at Epcot’s Coral Reef.
- Check out this holiday souvenir that has a fun secret.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort.
- Check out our ultimate guide to all the holiday merchandise at Disney World.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Check out the details for breakfast with Santa at the T-Rex Cafe. And check out their Thanksgiving Day menu too!
- WE shared our ultimate guide to all the gingerbread displays at Disney World.
- You’ve gotta see the newest Ice Cream Taco to arrive at Disney World.
- We checked out everything that’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We spotted a fun new spirit jersey in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Fab Five Ray-Bans coming to Disney World.
- You’ve gotta see these super colorful spirit jerseys in Hollywood Studios.
- See everything that’s new right now at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The Star Wars menu names have returned – sort of – to Docking Bay 7.
- Disneyland was celebrating Dapper Day with limited-time eats.
- A class action lawsuit was filed against FuelRod after the price increase was announced.
- See why you’re probably not going to die at Disney World.
- Cute Oktoberfest headband spotted in Epcot.
- The 2019 Holiday Tote has arrived at Disney World.
- NEW bowls and cider are on the menu at Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out our favorite Frozen 2 snack at Disney World.
- We shared the progress of the Contemporary gingerbread display.
- Check out what’s new in Epcot right now.
- Cute holiday plush toys spotted in Disney World.
- Christmas decorations are going up at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We spotted another Maleficent Cupcake at Disney World.
- The sign was missing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed the new Apple Cider Sorbet at Disney World.
- Pumpkin Pancakes have returned to Kona Cafe at Disney World.
- Dates have been announced for the Lunar New Year celebration at Disneyland.
- Find out how Annual Passholders can get FREE beignets at Disney World.
- The dates have been announced for the 2020 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the new holiday pins we found at Disney World.
- The Disney Villains After Hours is returning!
- We found even more fun and retro holiday decorations at Disney World.
- Check out these poutine themed T-shirts we spotted in Epcot.
- We found some cute holiday coin purses at Disney World.
- We reviewed a new Frozen 2 cupcake!
- Check out this behind-the-scenes look at some of the puppets coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom holidays.
- We reviewed the NEW Frozen 2 mini cupcakes in Epcot.
- Check out these new scented holiday plush in Disney World.
- New holiday snacks have arrived at Disney World!
- We found a cute holiday snacks spirit jersey for your pets!
- The popular “Just Here for the Snacks” holiday shirt has returned!
- Stitch on the Shelf is back for the holidays!
- New Alex and Ani holiday bracelets have arrived in Disney World.
- NEW holiday-themed Loungefly backpacks are on the shelves in Disney World.
- There’s a new Frozen 2 cheesecake in Epcot.
- We reviewed the new Frozen 2 Caramel Mousse and other treats in Epcot.
- Check out the new Annual Passholder discounts at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Frozen 2 Water Spirit Cupcake.
- There’s a new Little Mermaid Cream Horn at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- Check out the new holiday MagicBand we found at Disney World.
- We found a cute pair of Classic Minnie Ears at Disney World.
- We shared what’s new at Disneyland.
- We spotted new holiday cup ornaments at Starbucks in Disneyland.
- Find out where you can get self-serve Dole Whip at Disney World.
- There’s a cute and fluffy new spirit jersey in Disneyland.
- We shared tips on where to charge your phones in Disney World.
- The 12 Beers of Christmas is returning to Morimoto Asia.
- We spotted cute Alien Holiday Ears in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Frozen 2 collection from Kipling.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Cutting-Edge Effects and Details of Disney’s Newest Attractions, 26 Disney World Eats for the Cheese Obsessed Traveler, The Latest Disney Parks News, and Disney World Throwdown: ‘Ohana vs. Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue. <– NEW VIDEOS!
New DFB Video — The Latest Disney News
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: The Latest Disney News — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: SAVE 20% Off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019
The holiday season is starting NOW at Disney World! And we’re kicking it off with the launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2019 e-Book!
We’ve been busy as elves (HA!) updating all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season.
Use promo code CANDYCANE and get 20% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019!
We cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food! With more than 400 pages of detailed information, over 400 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, this e-book WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019 e-Book is chock full of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The fully-updated 2019 edition includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2019” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ Sunset Seasons Greetings, Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays, and more!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2020 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars.
Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019 will help you discover the right strategy for you!
Use code CANDYCANE and get 20% off the cover price today when you order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2019!
DFB Reader Finds
We LOVE the spring rolls from the Magic Kingdom’s Spring Roll Cart and DFB reader @casstakesdisney shared this with us: “I did it. I finally tried the spring rolls at Magic Kingdom. THE VERDICT: The pepperoni is WAAAAY better than cheeseburger. Basically an extra yummy hot pocket!”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this Mickey Mouse Serving Tray and Knife Set.
WDW for Grownups shared a look at the Yuletide Farmhouse Collection.
Disney Parks Blog shared a how-to for making a Mickey Mouse Bento Box!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Forky Rice Krispie Treats.