We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! We hope you’ll take a look at them right here!
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- FULL Menus and EVERY SINGLE food photo is up for Disney World’s Festival of the Holidays! And be sure to check out our BEST of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- We shared a full photo tour from Disney’s Riviera Resort! <– BIG NEWS!
- This Animal Kingdom News Is a huge relief! <– FINALLY News!
- We shared what’s new in Disney Springs this week!
- Check out the new Star Wars refillable mug at Disney World. <— BIG NEWS!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Aunt Polly’s is open again at the Magic Kingdom! <—Holiday News!
- Here’s an ultimate guide to all Disney World attractions for 2020.
- Have you spotted these ‘The Mandalorian’ Easter eggs in Disney World?
- Is Big Thunder Mountain temporarily closing in the spring of 2020? <—BIG NEWS!
- Check out the new ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ exhibit at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- See how you can be one of the first people to dine at Space 220.
- New holiday treats and cupcakes arrive on Disney Cruise Line ships.
- Check out what’s closed for refurbishment at Disney World this week.
- We shared what’s new at Epcot right now.
- Find out why Disney World has been giving away free tickets. <—Weird News!
- Check out the latest update on the closing of Electric Umbrella in Epcot.
- We spotted a new Lightning McQueen bus at Disney World.
- Get the details on the new ‘Rise of Skywalker’ scene in Star Tours.
- The Art of Disney is now open in Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion.
- We shared what’s new at Pop Century and the All Star Resorts.
- Epcot’s gourmet popcorn cart has returned.
- The signs for ‘Awesome Planet’ have been spotted in Epcot.
- Check out what’s new right now at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s already been a change to the lineup for the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- Read about the new procedure for boarding groups for Rise of the Resistance. <—BIG NEWS!
- Did you know about all these Easter eggs in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge?
- Pepe celebrated National Sangria Day in Disney Springs.
- A new signature celebrity-created margarita is coming to La Cava!! Find out WHO Developed the Recipe!
- Cirque du Soleil shows are already selling out at Disney World.
- Big Top Treats and Souvenirs has reopened at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the photos of the TRON Lightcycle Run ride vehicles! See more about the vehicles here!
- Read more about the NFL’s new sweepstakes with Disney World.
- We shared a photo tour of the Voyageurs’ Lounge at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- There’s a new-ish secret menu item at Sunshine Tree Terrace.
- We found a cute new R2-D2 Dome Cake at Disney Springs.
- Here’s a recipe for making Disney World spiked coffee at home.
- We shared details on two new holiday dinners at Disneyland.
- The Disneyland Resort Express is ending soon!
- Get all the details on the return of the Disney Villains After Hours.
- Reservations are now open for the Garden Rocks Concert Series dining packages.
- See the latest update to Mobile Order at Disney World.
- 5 hidden things you didn’t know you could do at Disney World, but you totally should.
- There’s a new Burger of the Month in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Check out this cute new chocolate pinata in Disney Springs.
- See all the new content coming to Disney+ through January 14. <– Disney+ News!
- There’s a new chef’s table experience for Tables in Wonderland members.
- Find out what attraction just reopened at Disneyland Paris.
- More details were revealed for the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Could Disney World be getting a train from the airport? <– Trip Planning News!
- The lineup of performers was announced for the 2020 Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- Check out the new seasonal side dish at The Polite Pig.
- Primo Piatto at Disney’s Riviera Resort is now on Mobile Order.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Coronado Springs, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.
- There’s been an update to the Santa Hat Cotton Candy in Epcot.
- We shared a full review and photos of dinner at Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Check out the exclusive menu at Bar Riva!
- We reviewed breakfast and lunch at Primo Piatto at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We checked out the new Monte Cristo at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We shared our review of the character breakfast at Topolino’s Terrace! <– NEW CHARACTER MEAL
- We shared a review of Banana Cabana at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- We reviewed new Pretzel Bites with Beer Caramel Dip in Epcot. <– NEW ARRIVAL
- Check out the new margaritas in Epcot.
- We reviewed three new Star Wars drinks with fun glow cubes at Hollywood Studios.
- You need to get this new Wookie Cookie at Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed breakfast at the Yak and Yeti Local Foods Cafe at Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the holiday goodies from Disneyland Paris!
- We shared our review of lunch at The Hollywood Brown Derby.
- We reviewed the new Texas Chili Mac and Cheese in Disney Springs.
- We checked out a new holiday drink at Pop Century.
- Take a peek at this cute Mike Wazowski cupcake at Disney World.
- We reviewed the super festive Sugar Plum Cranberry Cheesecake!
- Check out our review of new holiday drinks at the All Star Resorts.
- We shared a review of the NEW Dole Whip Float at the Magic Kingdom. <– BIG NEWS!
- We reviewed the new holiday menu at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- Check out this cute new Tiki Gingerbread Cookie at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new cupcake at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We checked out lunch at the Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- You won’t believe this massive cinnamon roll at the Wilderness Lodge.
- Celebrate the 10th anniversary of ‘Avatar’ with this cupcake.
- We reviewed new menu items at Disneyland’s Black Tap Craft Burgers.
- We checked out the new Firecracker Shrimp and Blackened Grouper at Disney World.
- Candy Cane Beignets have returned to Disneyland.
- Check out these three secret menu holiday drinks in Disney World.
- Disneyland Paris set to reissue Euro Disney merchandise.
- Take a look at the merchandise for the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend.
- You’ll find new ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ merchandise online.
- Check out these new Disneyland Parks tumblers at Starbucks.
- We have the latest details on the Redd Minnie Ears.
- Check out the new Bride and Groom Ear Hats at Disney World.
- This Baby Yoda and Disney snacks artwork is so adorable!
- You’ve gotta see the new Dooney & Bourke collection featuring ‘The Aristocats.’
- Check out this gorgeous new ‘The Aristocats’ dress.
- There’s a new limited edition ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ MagicBand.
- TWO new lightsabers now available in Savi’s Workshop (SPOILER ALERT!). <– HUGE Star Wars NEWS!
- Check out the opening night pin for ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.’
- We found a fun new collection of clothing featuring Baby Yoda.
- We spotted even MORE retro Disney kitchen goodies.
- There’s a fun new onesie available now in Epcot.
- Check out this super cute D-O sipper at Disney World.
- A new Rebecca Hook trunk show is coming to Disney Springs.
- We spotted some cute Space Mountain sweatpants at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a new Belle of the Ball Bronze plush toy!
- We found a super cute hat featuring Mickey and Minnie.
- There’s a new phone case for Disneyland Annual Passholders.
- We spotted cute new Disney food Wishables at Aulani.
- See where you can find 2020 merchandise at all the Disney Parks.
- The holiday Minnie Ears are selling out fast!
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 7 Things You Don’t Need to Worry About in Disney World
- Our Top Picks for the Most Outrageously Expensive Disney Experiences
- 5 Disney Changes That Turned Out Way Better Than Expected
- Bizarre Disney Honeymoon Stories…and Tips We Learned from Them!
New DFB Video — Bizarre Disney Honeymoon Stories…and Tips We Learned From Them!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Bizarre Disney Honeymoon Stories…and Tips We Learned From Them! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these adorable Mickey and Minnie Wine Glasses.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Noelle Kringle’s Cafe on the Christmas Tree Trail.
Disney Parks Blog shared a cute Disney Doodle starring the Gummi Bears!
Disney Family shared a recipe for D-O Cookies!