So, you need a place to stay during your Walt Disney World vacation. Where do you stay? What do you like? What do you hate? We asked our readers for their opinions on the five Moderate Resorts in Walt Disney World, and here’s what they had to say!
As the name so helpfully implies, the Moderate Resorts in Walt Disney World represent the mid-range resorts that cost a little more than the Value Resorts but also cost a little less than the pricey Deluxe resorts. We asked you, our readers, how your rated Disney World’s moderate hotels! Interestingly, unlike the deluxe resorts, these results seemed a little more positive overall!
Disney’s Port Orleans– French Quarter Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter isn’t currently open but is set to reopen on October 28th, 2021. This resort is clearly very popular; 86% of our readers LOVED it, while only 14% said they weren’t a fan. It ranks as the top Moderate Resort according to our readers.
We seriously miss those beignets and boat rides to Disney Springs, and we can’t wait for the Port Orleans resorts to reopen!
Disney’s Port Orleans– Riverside Resort
83% of those polled voted “Love it!” and the other 17% voted “Not a fan!”
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Another fan favorite! 68% of you saying YES to this resort, and 32% of you saying NO to Coronado Springs.
While about 1/3 of our readers weren’t impressed with Coronado Springs, we think 68% is pretty good for this large convention resort!
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
With the added benefit of Disney’s Skyliner, we aren’t entirely surprised this is such a popular resort. Our DFB readers are pretty happy with Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. As you can see, 67% of you love it, while 33% are not a fan.
The number may be one of the lower ones since the resort is so spread out!
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and campground’s results are pretty much in line with the others so far! An even 60% of our readers loved it, while 40% said they were not a fan.
Interestingly, a few of the deluxe resorts were rated worse than the moderate resorts! In total, all five moderate resorts polled a higher average positive score than the deluxe resorts! Does this surprise you?
We love to hear your opinions, so keep an eye on our social media accounts (like Instagram!) to participate in more polls! Thanks to everyone who voted!