Traditional character meet and greets and character dining in Disney World are BACK in Disney World!
We’ve been checking out ALL of the meet and greet options in all four theme parks, but we can’t forget the character dining! So, which restaurants have brought back the hugs and high fives? This is a COMPLETE list of back-to-normal character dining in Disney World!
The following character dining locations have returned to normal operation! That means you can take close pictures, high five, and hug your favorite Disney characters. The locations are…
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald)
- Hollywood and Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Fancy Nancy, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins, and Roadster Goofy at breakfast and Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and sometimes Pluto at other meals)
- Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Mickey, and Minnie)
- Garden Grill in EPCOT (Mickey, Pluto, and Chip ‘n Dale)
- Artist Point — Story Book Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort (Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy, and The Evil Queen)
- Topolino’s Terrace — Flavors of the Riviera at Disney’s Riviera Resort (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy)
A few meals currently have characters appearing, but still don’t have the full character experience:
- Cinderella’s Royal Table in Magic Kingdom (see Cinderella!)
- Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom (see Beast!)
Finally, a few character meals have still yet to return. Those include:
- The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom (open without characters)
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort (open without characters)
- ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (open without characters)
- Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Resort (open without characters)
- 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort (still closed)
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in EPCOT (still closed)
We’ll be updating this post as more character dining changes and returns so keep checking back! And, as always, keep an eye on DFB for the latest updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Making a character dining reservation soon? Tell us in the comments!