Certain guests can save BIG at EPCOT’s International Festival of the Holidays this year.
The 2022 Festival includes more than 15 Holiday Kitchens throughout EPCOT, each serving unique holiday eats from around the world. Most of the snacks and treats (which come in tasting portions) cost between $5 and $10, but soon Disney World Annual Passholders will get a special DISCOUNT at the festival booths!
Disney has announced that Annual Passholders will get a special discount at the Holiday Kitchens at EPCOT’s International Festival of the Holidays this year. We’ve seen this happen in the past, with passholders getting 10% off festival eats on certain days at the 2021 festival, but this year the discount has increased.
If passholders visit the festival between December 12th and December 23rd, they can save 20% on certain food and nonalcoholic beverages! Disney’s website notes that this only applies to transactions that use cashless payment.
Not all of the food booths are included in this discount. Here’s a list of the participating Holiday Kitchens:
- American Holiday Table – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- The Donut Box Near Test Track – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – The Odyssey Pavilion
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Mele Kalikimaka Holiday Kitchen – Near Port of Entry
- Nochebuena Cocina – Near Port of Entry – NEW!
- Refreshment Outpost – Between China and Germany Pavilions
- Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Remember to bring your passholder card and a form of ID to the festival in order to take advantage of this discount! And stay tuned to DFB for more updates on all the latest Disney news.
Are you visiting EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays this year? Let us know in the comments.