We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but today we learned that Disney plans to soon increase its prices for three of these parties.
Hear ye, hear ye! A NEW specialty dining event is now open for booking in the Magic Kingdom: the Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table!
Booking is now available for select dates starting in August 2019 for this new evening event featuring character dining in Cinderella Castle, Magic Kingdom fireworks viewing, and a spot at the After Fireworks Dessert Party…. along with “several sensational surprises.” [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at Pixar Pier all weekend and have so many updates!
- The Pixar Fest Food Guide now features food from Pixar Pier.
- There’s even MORE food coming to Pixar Pier – check it out here!
- We have details on Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff coming soon to Pixar Pier!
- We checked out the NEW Lamplight Lounge at Pixar Pier! And you’ve got to see the secret dining room!
- The 2019 vacation packages and Disney Dining Plan details were announced!
- Check out our review of the classic Napoleon at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed lunch at Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- Pigs + Pints is happening today at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs.
- A new and unique Fall Into Magic Vacation Package was announced for this fall.
- You’ve gotta see the newest Minnie Mouse ears coming to the Disney Parks.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and several resort hotels.
- There’s a new, MUST-HAVE refillable popcorn bucket at Disney World!
- Check out the new Churro Ice Cream Sandwich at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re talking about new Pixar Chocolate Mousse Brownie at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Happily Ever After AFTER Fireworks Dessert Party.
- There’s an exciting new feature on the My Disney Experience app.
- We discovered another mermaid cupcake making a splash at Disney World.
- Check out the new lemon treats at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Tips for Eating Gluten Free at Disney World, Six Surprising Disney Trends for 2018, The Newest Disneyland Must-Eat Snacks, and the Best Counter Service Breakfasts at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
A new Fireworks experience is coming to Magic Kingdom… but this one is a bit different from the popular Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party. Because this one is the AFTER Fireworks Dessert Party!
Starting May 28, 2018, guests at the After Fireworks Dessert Party will enjoy a reserved viewing area in the Plaza Garden for the Happily Ever After Fireworks spectacular. And AFTER? That’s when guests will head on over to Tommorrowland Terrace Restaurant and take part in an all-you-care-to-enjoy dessert buffet!