This probably doesn’t come as a shock to you, but we have our fair share of Disney World Resort Refillable Mugs. The Refillable Mug Program helps to get you free refills for a limited time (sometimes with a specific expiration date, sometimes for the length of your stay). But how do refillable mugs work now that the hotels have reopened with new health and safety features?
There are a LOT of changes coming to Disney World as it reopens, and we’re trying to wrap our heads around all of them.
Of course, Disney has talked us through some of the changes that we can expect, but a lot still feels up in the air.
While we’re hearing lots of BIG news, we’re wondering if we’ll see some changes to smaller pieces of our Disney vacation. We’re REALLY wondering about those Refillable Mugs; let’s take a look at what could change!
Lately, it seems like Walt Disney World and the phrase “price changes” are attached at the hip. From increasing ticket prices to raising the cost of Annual Passes, the Most Magical Place on Earth unveiled so many price changes last year that it’s honestly hard to keep track of them all!
Today, let’s chat about all the most recent price changes in Disney World and how they may affect your vacation! [Read more…]
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald are sporting their Halloween costumes and scaring up some fun for your Disney vacation! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our PREVIEW of all the new eats and more at the Festival!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have a PREVIEW of the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out all the NEW Halloween merchandise at Disney World!
- We have an update on the new TRON attraction at the Magic Kingdom.
- The August Burger of the Month is now available at The Edison.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney Springs this week!
- We have a sneak preview of the finisher medals for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon races.
- Disney resort Refillable Mugs are getting a Halloween makeover!
- We reviewed Victoria & Albert’s and shared if it’s still worth the money!
- Check out all the NEW Halloween food-themed merchandise coming to the Disney Parks.
- Tangaroa Terrace at the Disneyland Hotel is closing for refurbishment!
- We shared some Disney back-to-school styles you’ll want to check out!
- The Great Irish Hooley is returning to Raglan Road on Labor Day Weekend!
- Dole Whip Eclairs are on the menu at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs!
- We shared some tips on how to predict when Disney discounts will be announced.
- Epcot’s Frozen Ever After Dessert Party now available for booking into December!
- Check out the new Bubble Waffles from AristoCrepes in Disney Springs.
- We shared some money-saving tips from the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining.
- Check out Hot Dog of the Month from Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom!
- The Edison is hosting a Gatsby Evening during Labor Day Weekend!
- Check out the new food truck rolling into Disney Springs this month.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Epcot this week!
- We have a sneak preview of Halloween Time at Disneyland.
- There’s a new Mobile Order secret menu item at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in the Magic Kingdom.
- We found another new milkshake – this time at the All Star Movies Resort.
- There are some new cocktails on the menu at House of Blues in Disney Springs.
- Terralina Crafted Italian is hosting a special event with Chef Tony Mantuano.
- Check out all the NEW merchandise at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Best Pumpkin and Halloween Eats at Disney World, 7 Perfect Food Days at Disney World, Food Tour of Disney Springs – The Landing, Part 1, and Things YOU’LL Never Do Again at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Things YOU’LL Never Do Again at Disney World
JUST KIDDING! Well..sort of.
We don’t know if it’s due to the massive and passionate outcry to the original news (100+ comments and counting!), or if this was always the master plan. But for whatever reason, it appears that Mugs WITH HANDLES are making their way back to Walt Disney World Resorts. [Read more…]