Hello, from the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival! We are having so much fun welcoming the next big celebration at EPCOT!
are up for the 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival World Showcase booths! Peruse them and let us know what you’re going to try!
(Even better, I’m slowly, but surely, putting up individual pages for each booth — check out the hyperlinks to see photos from last year’s events.)
Popcorn is a staple in Disney parks, and while the buttery, salty treat is always a pleasure, Disneyland has a few personalities who make it especially so.
Tour through the Disneyland popcorn carts to see a few hardworking Cast Members churning the popcorn and making sure it’s extra special. Of course, they’re all dressed appropriately based on the “land” where they’re working — Walt wouldn’t have it any other way.
Main Street USA
There are more… [Read more…]
Below, you’ll find the 2009 Booths and Menus from the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. While many are being duplicated for the 2010 festival, click on the link above to see full menus and photos for the 2010 Booths.
Come hungry, and sample some tapas-sized portions of these delicious items all the way “around the world!”
Location: Canada Pavilion
* • Greek Salad with Pita Bread
* • Spanakopita (Savory Spinach and Cheese Pastry)
* • Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki
* • Baklava
* • Beverage Selection: Boutari Moschofilero, Boutari Santorini, Kourtaki Mavrodaphne of Patras, Tsantali Rapsani
Bangkok, Thailand – NEW
Location: Africa Outpost
* • Chicken and Coconut Soup, with Mushrooms, Lemongrass & Ginger
* • Green Papaya Salad with Shrimp
* • Beverage Selection: Singha Beer
Location: Mexico Pavilion
* • Taste of Spain (Serrano Ham, Chorizo, Manchego, Olives, Tomato Bread)
* • Red Snapper Escabeche
* • Crema Catalana
* • Beverage Selection: Poema Cava Brut, Bodega Don Olegario Albariño, Poema Verdejo, Abadia Retuerta Selección Especial
Location: Italy Pavilion
* • Pizza
* • Cannelloni
* • Polpetti (Italian Meatballs with traditional tomato sauce)
* • Beverage Selection: Prosecco, Chianti Placido, Pinot Sartori, Acqua Panna, Primavera (Strawberry, Banana, and Peach Slush)