Today, we happened upon an equally epic NEW snack — Waffle Gelato Sliders. Of course, we had to try them for ourselves so we could tell you all about them!
HOORAY!!! It’s time for all things Apple, Caramel, and Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING!!! And while this is true all over the country, it may be even more so in DISNEY WORLD, where you’ll encounter everything from Pumpkin Coffee to Cupcakes and Milkshakes to Gelato and more… everything’s coming up PUMPKIN!
Wanna know where you can get your PUMPKIN ON — and your other favorite fall flavors — in Disney World? Then read on, my Fall-minded Friends…
Just like back home — where everybody knows your name — the Disney World Starbucks locations are once again carrying the World Famous Pumpkin Spice Latte! [Read more…]
We’ve made it halfway through October and this means you have just about a month left to eat and sip your way around the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! The Festival ends on November 16!
And it also means there are only a few weeks left for Halloween at Disney World and Disneyland. Before we know it, the Christmas decorations and gingerbread displays will be up!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- It’s the season for everything pumpkin and we know the best spots to find Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream and Pumpkin Gelato at Walt Disney World!
- Another week, another menu change at the Magic Kingdom! This time Tortuga Tavern changes things up with a barbecue menu.
- If you’re looking for the best gluten-free items at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival we’ve got you covered!
- The latest DFB Podcast is out and it’s all about Halloween tips for Walt Disney World and Disneyland! Boo to you!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with the best cookie in Disney World – the Carrot Cake Cookie from Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the new specialty burgers and the Everything Pop Sundae at Disney’s Pop Century Resort!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
For those of you who can’t imagine autumn at Disney World (or anywhere else, for that matter) without the flavor of pumpkin, we have some tasty news for you today!
Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream has just returned to L’artisan des Glaces in Epcot’s France Pavilion!