Originally, Smash Mouth was the scheduled band for those evenings. However, Sister Hazel will now be performing on October 13th and 14th. [Read more…]
It’s finally here! We have more information to share with you from the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, which runs September 25-November 16, 2015.
The Eat to the Beat Concert line-up is in the books! There are lots of exciting returning acts like Hanson, Wilson Phillips, and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. And as always, a few new acts freshen up the mix a bit. We look forward to seeing Tiffany, Everclear, Maxi Priest, and Chaka Khan this year!
Here’s the full list. Don’t forget to check out our 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival page for all the latest details on the festival!
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concert Line-Up
- David Cook – September 25-27, 2015
- Wilson Phillips – September 28-29, 2015
- Christopher Cross – September 30-October 1, 2015
- Starship – October 2-4, 2015
- Smash Mouth – October 5-7, 2015
- The Pointer Sisters – October 8-9, 2015
- 38 Special – October 10-11, 2015
- Rick Springfield – October 12-13, 2015
- Sugar Ray – October 14-16, 2015
- The S.O.S. Band – October 17-18, 2015
- Air Supply – October 19-21, 2015
- Fuel – October 22-23, 2015
- Tiffany (NEW!) – October 24-25, 2015
- Dennis DeYoung – October 26-28, 2015
- Jo Dee Messina – October 29-30, 2015
- Everclear (NEW!) – October 31-November 1, 2015
- Boyz II Men – November 2-4, 2015
- Sister Hazel – November 5-6, 2015
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 7-9, 2015
- Hanson – November 10-12, 2015
- Maxi Priest (NEW!) – November 13-14, 2015
- Chaka Khan (NEW!) – November 15-16, 2015
Eat to the Beat concerts are free with Epcot admission throughout the festival. You can catch up to three shows per night at at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM in the America Gardens Theater, located in the America Pavilion. Check out our Eat to the Beat Concert page for details and times.
Start Your Planning Today! The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book is now available for Pre-Order!
This 200+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever. Pre-order your 2015 edition today, and download the 2014 guide for FREE — immediately!
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a $3 discount!
Is YOUR favorite act [Read more…]
What’s better than Eating and Drinking Around the World?
How about enjoying the sounds of some of your favorite musical acts from the 80s and 90s while you’re doing it?
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series showcases great sounds from these decades as you enjoy the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, and the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival includes an awesome way to stay entertained while you’re planning for your trip!
Just one of the great extras in the book is this fun list of hits from all of the featured performing acts. In addition to the playlist, the book features a full, day by day schedule of every event at the Festival; touring strategies so you don’t miss a thing no matter how long you’ll be at the Festival; full menus (with hundreds of food photos) for each Marketplace Booth; and more! Pick up your copy today using code CHEFS at the checkout for a discount!
So, whether you’re training for the Tower of Terror 10 Miler — or just a marathon session of tasting your way around World Showcase, download this playlist to get the party started!
2014 Eat to the Beat Playlist
1. Easy – Amazon
2. Lady (You Bring Me Up) – Amazon
3. Nightshift – Amazon