, located in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs and in Disneyland Resort’s Downtown Disney as well as other locations all over the country, has been known to use cupcakes as a vehicle to celebrate lots of occasions, from holidays to pride month to anniversaries. And now the cupcake palace has designed a tasty cupcake to commemorate breast cancer awareness month!
We’ve got the scoop on some new cupcakes in Disney World!
The BoardWalk Bakery is one of our favorite sweet spots, and the revamped Strawberry and Oreo cupcakes are a fun addition to the mix. There’s also a new Halloween cupcake that’s worth a peek.
Plus, click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News…
Disney Food News
- Find out What’s New around Walt Disney World! You’ll love the Epcot Food and Wine Festival updates, Halloween Merchandise, Pumpkin Flavored Treats, and more updates from around the parks and resorts!!
- See our review of the new Epcot Food and Wine Festival Premium Package and Late Nights LIVE! events.
- Take a look at pictures and reviews of the Brazil and Puerto Rico Marketplace Booths at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have a first look at a brand new Disney Dooney & Bourke Collection that celebrates the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out Disney-themed Donuts at the Donut Bar near Disneyland!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Start your morning with Mickey Mouse pancakes! DFB’s Facebook Friend Lori shared a fun homemade version. (I LOVE the plates, Ryan and Shannon!
What’s your Favorite Find? Send it in!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book!
Pick up your copy of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book for $4 off today using code OPENINGDAY!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know before you attend the Food and Wine Festival this year, from what’s NEW this year to touring strategies — and a new section with top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with over 220 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars (or Disney Dining Plan snack credits) stretch all around World Showcase. And we have a fully updated FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all [Read more…]
Food is always the star of the show for Disney Food Fans, but there’s no time of year when food steals the spotlight quite like this… with a little something called the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
But that’s not all the food news in these parts! We’ve spotted more fall treats and new Resort eats as we’ve been looking around Disney World to see What’s New…
So, right off the bat, we know this isn’t exactly what you would call a “surprise” 😉 , but since it’s Epcot’s time to shine, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention the recent opening of this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
Be sure to check out the Must-Eats among the dishes making their debut this year!
In other EPCOT food news (yep, there’s still more!), the ice cream experts at L’Artisan des Glaces are helping everyone get into the Fall spirit with their release of the Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Macaron Sandwich.
You can enjoy this pumpkin deliciousness in a [Read more…]