News: Increased Discount for Tables in Wonderland Members

Heads up, Tables in Wonderland Members! Remember a couple weeks ago when it was announced that Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members would receive an increased discount at select Disney World restaurants?

Well, that good news now extends to you, too! According to wdwmagic.com, Tables in Wonderland members are now eligible for the same increased discount.

Flying Fish

Flying Fish

If you visit any of the locations listed below during the dinner meal timeframe BEFORE 6:30 pm or AFTER 8:30 pm, you will receive a 30% discount as opposed to the original 20% now through September 30, 2017!

Animal Kingdom Lodge

Saratoga Springs Resort

The Turf Club Bar & Grill

Wilderness Lodge

Artist Point

Yacht Club Resort

Captain’s Grille

And remember, as always, the Tables in Wonderland discount (unlike the Annual Passholder discount) is good towards alcoholic beverages as well.

Enjoy!

Comments

1. Frank says

This is great news for TiW.
    Is the photo of Flying Fish new or old?? There is no menu box to the left of the door.
    We were at Disney a few weeks ago. The box was there, but no menu was up.
    Just curious if they’ve changed their menu at all…. maybe back to some of the old items ???

Frank — We were just there a couple of weeks ago. Regrettably, none of the old favorites have returned. We’ll have a review for you very soon.

You’re welcome. And I meant to add, I believe that photo is from our visit when the restaurant reopened last year.

4. Keith says

Fear not Frank…as great as Flying Fish was, it is more amazing now. The menu, cocktail program, and even decor are all improved…IMO Flying Fish is one of the top 5 eateries on property now (along with Capa, V&A, Tiffins, and Morimoto)

5. Frank says

I’ve been to the new FF.
    Gorgeous inside, but truth he told we weren’t pleased at all. What we ordered was bad. Hard to find something to order. Way overpriced too. Sad. We used to live in the area and frequented FF.

6. Dr. Leonid K. Soup says

+1 to what Keith said. I don’t miss the old menu in the slightest. I was there Monday and was pleasantly surprised by the added discount. My reservation was at 7:00, and I settled my tab at 8:45, so I think it goes by when you pay and not your reservation.