Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the dates for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- The Midnattssol Bakeri is now open in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion!!
- The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival is still happening at Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- You have to check out all the treats from Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats on the Disney Dream!
- Watermelon Chili Lime Beignets are on the menu at Disneyland’s Mint Julep Bar!
- We have MORE Citrus Swirl news from the Magic Kingdom!
- Early registration for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon is ON!
- Reservations are now open for the Pixar Play Zone at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Check out the update about guacamole at Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe!
- We checked out a unique slushy at the Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- We have a first look at Rapunzel’s Royal Table on the Disney Magic.
- No more free parking at Disney World’s hotels!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the all-new Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disneyland!
- Check out whether Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge still has it.
- There’s a new food challenge-worthy breakfast sandwich at Disney’s All Star Music Resort.
- We shared a lot of exciting news about Pixar Fest and Pixar Pier at Disneyland Resort.
- Here’s the location of Club 33 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the best eats for kids at the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney Desserts You MUST Experience and How to Outsmart the Crowds at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Epcot Future World Food Tour
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – Epcot Future World Food Tour. Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 40% off the Everything Bundle with Promo Code LUCKYDAY
We’re still celebrating St. Patrick’s Day here at the DFB with a special sale on our very popular Everything Bundle of Disney Dining e-Book Guides at the DFB Store.
The Everything Bundle has, well, EVERYTHING in it! This popular bundle features ALL of our DFB Guides including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, a pre-order for the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival (plus the 2017 Edition FREE), a pre-order for the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 (plus the 2017 Edition for FREE), and all of our Snack Guides!
The Everything Bundle is already discounted, and today you can get even bigger savings with promo code LUCKYDAY!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
DFB Reader Finds
Everything is coming up Rose Gold at the Disney Parks, and Rose Gold desserts are everywhere right now! DFB fan Kim Silver recently shared this Rose Gold Cupcake from The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super-cute Mickey Mouse Shushi Rice Press!
WDW for Grownups shared their spring food news roundup.
Disney Parks Blog celebrated National Potato Chip Day with some fun recipes!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Hidden Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!