Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you, which is compiled here! First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off August 29 and we’re covering it all! Did you see the menus that are out now? See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and some FOOD PHOTOS as well — here!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN in Disneyland and will open August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands will be virtually identical!)!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the specials coming to Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes in August.
- There’s a new secret menu item coming to Epcot this month.
- We shared details on which ABC stars will be at the D23 Expo.
- Check out what’s new at Disneyland Resort.
- Get a preview of the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend finisher medals.
- New merchandise revealed for the 20th anniversary of the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith.
- We checked out the new Peanut Butter Fluff Eclair in Disney Springs.
- Check out the V.I.Passholder perks at Epcot for this summer.
- New limited-time Sugar Rush Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- We shared 10 under-the-radar food stories you might have missed.
- We reviewed the all-new Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night dining event.
- We shared a preview of the new holiday merchandise coming to Disney World.
- New designer Mickey Ears debuted at the Disney Parks.
- Check out the new cookies coming to the Cookie Stroll at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- The dates were announced for the Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays.
- We shared the dates for Sunset Seasons Greeting at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Passholder previews for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios has reached capacity. See when the booking opened here!
- We shared details on the holiday happenings coming to the Disneyland Resort.
- New attraction overlays were announced for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Disney Springs celebrated Wine & Cheese Day with special discounts.
- Another celebrity narrator was announced for the 2019 Candlelight Processional.
- Check out the just-announced Ultimate Christmas Package at Disney World.
- We have more details on New Year’s Eve celebrations at Disney World.
- Check out the 12 things you didn’t know you could do at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Advance reservations now available for Oga’s Cantina and Savi’s Workshop in Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the new special dining event at Frontera Cocina.
- Disney Springs celebrated National Tequila Day with special discounts. And see the specials from Disneyland too!
- We reviewed the Philly Cheesesteak Hot Dog in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Star Wars bags from Harvey’s.
- We shared what’s NEW in Epcot this week.
- Check out the new hotel discount for Disneyland Resort.
- We shared details on menu changes at Skipper Canteen in the Magic Kingdom.
- See where you’ll find a Pepperoni Pizza Burger at Disneyland.
- Two more Disneyland restaurants have been added to Mobile Order.
- Check out the new Mac ‘n’ Cheese in Disney California Adventure.
- Duke Caboom is the newest Roastie Toastie at Pixar Pier.
- We shared the dates for the Passholder previews at Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World.
- We reviewed the Spicy City Dog in Disney California Adventure.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the Time Stone Churro at Disney California Adventure.
- We checked out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared a menu preview for City Works – coming soon to Disney Springs.
- Check out the Tables in Wonderland discount hack we shared.
- We shared details on the additions coming to Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade.
- Check out the adorable new Porg plush toy we spotted in Disney World.
- We spotted a cute new ‘Toy Story 4’ reusable straw at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the special deals for National Wine and Cheese Day at Disney World.
- See the popular cupcake flavor that has returned to Sprinkles.
- We shared details on a new Sangria Hour coming to Jaleo in Disney Springs.
- Check out how the BoardWalk Inn celebrated Lucy the Elephant’s birthday.
- We shared details on a special dining experience at Terralina Crafted Italian.
- Check out the new cooking class for kids at Terralina Crafted Italian.
- We shared details on all the new Marvel movies and television shows coming soon.
- Check out what’s new right now at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Salt & Straw celebrated National Ice Cream Day with a special flavor. Sprinkles had a special too!
- Check out our favorite extinct Epcot Food and Wine Festival dishes and recipes!
- New DFB YouTube videos: What You Need to Know About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World, 11 Places You Won’t Believe Are in Disney World, and How Much Does It Cost to Go to Disney World Right Now?
New DFB Video — How Much Does It Cost to Go to Disney World Right Now?
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — How Much Does It Cost to Go to Disney World Right Now? — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 20% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 20% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code CHEFS at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
Tiffins – the Signature Dining restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom – is definitely a unique place to dine, and DFB reader @disney_images says “Love Yak & Yeti but Tiffins has stolen my number one spot.” Thanks for sharing this gorgeous photo!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this FUN Mickey Waffle Maker — it makes adorable Mickey Waffles!
WDW for Grownups shared Five Pineapple Drinks at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Turmeric Latte from Disney Cruise Lines..
Disney Family shared a recipe for Winnie the Pooh Shortbread Cookies.