Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off August 29 and we’re covering it all! Did you see the menus that are out now? See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and some FOOD PHOTOS as well — here!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN in Disneyland and will officially open August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands are virtually identical)! And we’ve now been inside Disney World’s Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge — we’ve got a few of our initial reviews for you below!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge DISNEY WORLD Reviews
- We shared a first look at Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World.
- We reviewed a new drink at Ronto Roasters in Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World.
- Check out our review from Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed the boozy Blue and Green Milk in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Disney Food News
- Check out the August specials at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the new 101 Dalmatians Cupcake.
- We checked out the new Hades Cupcake at Disney World.
- Check out our review of the Spirit of Aloha Luau at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We spotted new additions to the Snacks with Character line at Disney World.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the veggie ice cream now available in Disneyland.
- There’s a new Cinderella Castle Loungefly backpack at Disney World.
- New Beauty and The Beast collection from Dooney & Bourke has arrived.
- Check out the Main Street Electrical Parade treats in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Minnie Floral Dress at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Mich-Helado at Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New Firefly Hot Dog and Chips now on the menu at Disneyland.
- We shared a first look at the NBA Experience opening soon at Disney Springs.
- The Disney Skyliner is showing up in the My Disney Experience app.
- Check out the Annual Passholder merchandise and freebies for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Terralina Crafted Italian celebrated National Beer Day with specials.
- Check out the cupcakes coming to Sprinkles this month.
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion with special merchandise and more.
- More presentations were announced for the D23 Expo.
- We reviewed the new Lion Paw Cookie at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- You can now enjoy Friday Brunch at Lamplight Lounge at Disney California Adventure.
- Splash Mountain Funko POP! figures are coming soon to Disney World.
- New Fried Pickle Hot Diggity Dog on the menu at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge map now available on My Disney Experience.
- Universal Orlando resort announced a new theme park.
- We shared what’s NEW in Epcot this week.
- New quick service restaurants were announced for the Walt Disney World Swan.
- We shared details on which Galaxy’s Edge restaurants in Disney World added alcoholic drinks to the menu.
- See the five things you’re not eating in Disney World but should be.
- Check out what you need to know about Disney World’s refillable water bottle stations.
- Boozy Blue and Green Milk was announced for the Milk Stand in Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World.
- Check out the new Mobile Order buttons for Annual Passholders at Disneyland.
- We shared a first look at the merchandise coming to Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash!
- Mobile Order expanded to more Disney World restaurants.
- Check out the treats coming to Halloween Time at Disneyland.
- New concept art was revealed for the holidays at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We shared a preview of the Oggie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disneyland.
- We shared what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- The Double Stuffed Oreo Cupcake returned to Sprinkles.
- Disneyland planned a live-stream of the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- We reviewed Tutto Gusto in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion.
- We shared 10 unique breakfast options at Disney World.
- Check out the special Shark Week Frappuccino in Disney Springs.
- We checked out what’s new around the Monorail Loop at Disney World.
- We shared details on the new Royal Portrait Studio at the Magic Kingdom.
- Disney+ is coming to the D23 Expo.
- We spotted new collectible patches at the Magic Kingdom.
- Sprinkles celebrated friendship day with a cupcake special.
- We shared details on which Disney World hotel deal is right for your needs.
- We reviewed the BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- We reviewed the new Gyro Fries at Disney California Adventure.
- We shared details on a new Beer Dinner coming to Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the new Coconut and Pineapple Chocolate Covered Bacon at the Poly.
- There’s a new Alien Pizza Planet Sipper in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Round-Up Dog in Disneyland.
- There’s a new Cheesy “Corn” Dog on the menu at Disney California Adventure.
- We checked out the new Annual Passholder secret dessert in Epcot.
- We shared all the things you can’t miss in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World.
- We spotted adorable new Disney Dream Friends plush toys at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Pepperoni Pizza Burger in Disney Springs.
- Sonny Eclipse returned to the stage at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details on some Dole Whip upgrades in the Magic Kingdom.
- We talked about the 10 Disney rides and attractions you need to experience before they close.
- We shared details on 5 secret Disney discount hacks.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Latest Disney News, The Truth About Disney Snacks, The Best Disney Restaurants You’ve Never Heard Of, and 9 Disney World Changes Everyone Needs to Know Are Coming.
New DFB Video — The Latest Disney News!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — The Latest Disney News — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 20% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 20% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code CHEFS at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
We asked our Twitter followers “Where do you go when you first get to the AK?” and here are a couple of our favorite responses:
Liz Young said “Creature Comforts for some caffeine and then to Kilmanjaro Safari! Or at least that’s what we did this morning!”
And Landon Doane said, “Nomad Lounge – gotta get some ribs!” We can’t argue with that logic! ;-D
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these collectible Mickey and Minnie stemless wine glasses!
WDW for Grownups shared a review from YeSake in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Chorizo y Queso!
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Lion King Smoothie Bowl.