Disneyland is bringing a brand new experience to guests during this Holiday Season — The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure!
Mark your calendars for November 10, 2016, through January 8, 2017!
We’re excited to see so many cultural celebrations of the Holidays! Look for live music and dance performances, beautiful decorations, and a special holiday version of the World of Color nighttime spectacular.
But we’re mostly excited about the FOOD, of course! Disneyland Festival of Holidays includes fourteen standalone marketplace booths featuring the flavors of the holidays. If you’re familiar with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, then you have the basic idea. It’s a Food and Wine Festival — PLUS Holidays!
Be sure to click on our individual pages for each booth to see food photos of the dishes!
- Mickey Snowman Cookie Decorating Kit
- Harvest Puff Pastry
- Assorted Cookies
- Classic Panettone
- Candied Chestnut Panettone
- Peppermint Bark
- Pumpkin Seed Brittle
- Walnut Fudge
- Warm Bourbon Cider
- White Hot Chocolate with house-made peppermint marshmallows
- Holiday Fruit Punch
- Braised Beef Short Rib with smashed potatoes and sauerbraten sauce
- Weisswurst Sausage & Sauerkraut with stone ground mustard and pretzel crumble
- Vanilla Rice Pudding with apple compote and cinnamon streusel crunch
- Wines by the glass and tasting flights
- Warm Holiday Spiced Wine
- Sparkling Apple-pomegranate Juice
- Brisket Potato Croquette with horseradish crème
- Sweet Spiced Noodle Kugel
- Reuben Potato Smash with Russian dressing and Rye toast
- Adobo Pork Bao with shaved red onion and crispy garlic chicharron
- Smoked Duck & Vegetable Spring Roll with cabbage and sweet plum sauce
- Chilled Papaya Shrimp Salad with chili-garlic vinaigrette and crispy noodles
- Winter Mint Milk Tea
- Roasted Turkey Slider with cranberry sauce and gravy
- Kalua Pork Slider with pineapple jam and cider slaw
- Praline & Bourbon Whoopie Pie
- Sparkling Apple-cranberry Juice
- Chicken & Potato Curry with Kefir cream and grilled naan
- Carrot & Chickpea Fritters with coriander-almond sauce
- Cardamom & Saffron Sweet Cheese Tart with mulled fruit
- Mango Lassi
- Local, Seasonal & International Beers and tasting flights
- Holiday Cheese Ball with crackers & pretzels
- Holiday Swedish Meatballs with creamy gravy and Lingonberry sauce
- Classic Crab Cake with lemon tartar sauce
- Shrimp Cocktail Martini with chili sauce and jalapeño olive
- Holiday Eggnog Cocktail with whipped cream and nutmeg dusting
- Merry Berry Sherbet Punch
- Roasted Lamb with masala spice Basmati rice and poached raisins
- Mini Falafel donuts with pickled vegetables and Tahini drizzle
- Baklava with walnuts, pistachios and honey
- Iced Moroccan Mint Tea
- Grilled Spicy Chicken Sausage with red beans and rice
- Southern Mac & Cheese with jalapeño cornbread crumble
- Sweet Potato Pie with candied pecans
- Cranberry Sweet Tea topped with berry foam
- Green Chile Pozole with Vegetables
- Red Chile Pozole with Pork
- Fresh Fish Ceviche with chili-lime tortilla chips
- Guava Agua Fresca
- Mini Turkey Pot Pie with cranberry drizzle
- Pesto Puff Pastry Twist
- Gingerbread Bundt Cake with orange-vanilla sauce
- Eggnog Cheesecake with spiced whipped cream
- Mocha Yule Log with candied chestnuts
- Raspberry Linzer Tart
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Brandied Cream
- Frozen Chocolate Milk with whipped cream and sprinkles
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate with house-made cinnamon marshmallows
- Inspired wine and beer selections
- Chicken Cilantro Tamale with roasted Tomatillo salsa verde
- Beef and Cheese Tamale with red chili sauce
- Chorizo Bean Sopes with Cotija cheese and fresh crèma
- Spiced Peanut Brittle
- Pomegranate Margarita
More About the More About Festival of Holidays Booths
Set up throughout Disney California Adventure, individual kiosks offer dishes and drinks that commemorate all of the diverse ways that we celebrate the Winter Holidays.
Small plates and beverages give guests the chance to try specialty recipes from locations around the world.
Winter Sliderland features a number of small sandwiches with an international or holiday flair. This Roasted Turkey Slider with Cranberry Sauce and Gravy has my name written all over it.
Another Slider, the Kalua Pork Slider with Pineapple Jam and Cider Slaw, is quite similar to one of our favorite dishes at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Frozen Chocolate Milk with Whipped Cream and Sprinkles from Yuletide Yummies is sure to please kiddos and grown ups alike, and it’s the perfect treat for California’s balmy temps!
Green Chile Pozole with Vegetables is available at Fiesta en Familia. This hearty soup is one of many of the Festival’s vegetarian offerings.
For the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival earlier this year, we found prices to be within the $3-8 range, with some prices slightly higher. Dishes for the Festival of Holidays fell more within the $4-8 range (and again with some headliner items priced slightly above $8.00). Click on the individual booth pages to see pictures of the menu for that booth and pricing for each item.