Once again Disneyland has a special experience for guests during this Holiday Season — The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure!
The dates for the 2018 Festival of Holidays have not yet been announced. The Festival includes live music and dance performances, beautiful decorations, and a special holiday version of the World of Color nighttime spectacular are all part of the celebration. Find out full details for the event here!
But we’re mostly excited about the FOOD, of course!
The 2017 Festival of Holidays included thirteen standalone marketplace booths making up the Festive Foods Marketplace featuring the flavors of the holidays. We’re expecting a similar number of booths for 2018. If you’re familiar with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, then you have the basic idea. It’s a Food and Wine Festival — PLUS the Holidays!
The 2018 booths have not been announced. Click on our individual pages for each booth to see food photos of the 2017 dishes!
2017 Festival of Holidays Booths
Chips, Breads & Holiday Spreads — New in 2017!
- Chicken Liver Pâté on Toast with Cherry Jam and Pistachios – $5.50
- Chorizo Queso Fundido with House-made Tortilla Chips – $6.00
- Cranberry Pear Tart with Rosemary-infused Cream – $4.50
- White Chocolate-dipped Lingonberry Speculoos Cookie – $3.75
Joy to the Sauce — New in 2017!
- Seared Salmon Filet with Lemon Caper Sauce – $7.50
- Beef Short Rib with Smashed Potatoes and Gravy – $7.75
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Brandied Vanilla Sauce – $4.50
- Holiday Eggnog Cocktail with Whipped Cream and Nutmeg – $11.75
- Conundrum, White Wine Blend, California – $14.00
- Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir, Russian River Valle – $12.00
- Apple Lemonade with Whipped Cream and Caramel – $5.00
- Sliced Spicy Calabrese Salami with Crackers – $5.00
- Warm Bavarian Pretzel with Whole-Grained Dijon Mustard – $5.00
- Flight for a Snowy Day: Victory Prima Pilsner; New Belgium Accumulation White IPA; Aftershock Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Ale; Great Divide Hibernation Ale – $13.75
- Flight for a Sunny Day: TAPS The American Cream; Brewery Ommegang Witte; Backstreet Raspberry Sour; Refuge West Coast Red Ale – $13.75
- TAPS Brewery, The American Cream, Cream Ale, Brea – $9.75
- Victory Brewing Company, Prima, Pilsner, Pennsylvania – $9.75
- Backstreet Brewery, Raspberry Sour, Anaheim – $9.75
- Stone Brewing, IPA, San Diego – $9.75
- New Belgium Brewing Company, Accumulation, White IPA, Colorado – $9.75
- Great Divide Brewing Co., Hibernation, English-style Old Ale, Colorado – $9.75
- Brewery Ommegang, Witte, Wheat Ale, New York – $9.75
- Aftershock Brewing Co., Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Ale, Temecula – $9.75
- Refuge Brewery, West Coast Red Ale, Temecula – $9.75
- Unsung Brewing Company, Naturia, Double IPA, Anaheim – $9.75
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company, Holiday Porter, San Diego – $9.75
Holiday Duets — New in 2017!
- Macaroni and Cheese with Cornbread Crumbles – $7.25
- Warm Polenta and Chilled Crab Salad – $7.50
- Cookie Butter and Jelly Cheesecake – $4.50
- Holiday Mickey and Minnie Cookies – $7.00
- Pomegranate Mule with Pomegranate Seeds and Rosemary Sprig – $13.00
- Fever-Tree Ginger Beer – $6.00
- Warm Chocolate Float with Whipped Cream and Brownie Crumbles – $5.50
A Twist on Tradition — New in 2017!
- Reuben Potato Smash with Russian Dressing and Rye Toast Crumble – $6.75
- Butternut Squash and Almond Pakora Fritters – $6.00
- Chocolate Yule Log with Candied Chestnuts and Clementine Compote – $5.00
- Horchata Fudge – $5.00
- Pumpkin-spiced Float Cocktail with Cream Liqueur, Vanilla Ice Cream and Pumpkin Seed Brittle – $13.00
- Frosty Frosé – Frozen Rosé, Blue Curaçao and White Cranberry Juice with a Mint Sprig – $13.00
Festive Holiday Extras — New in 2017!
- Brussels Sprouts with Goat Cheese, Cranberries and Bacon – $6.75
- Baked Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – $6.50
- Pineapple Kesari with Golden Raisins – $4.35
- Ballast Point Brewing Co., Piper Down, Scottish Ale, San Diego – $9.75
- Sherbet Holiday Punch – $5.00
- Flight – Mimosa — $16.00
- White Cranberry Mimosa — $14.00
- Pear Mimosa — $14.00
- Blood Orange Mimosa — $14.00
- Flight – White Wine — $16.00
- Kim Crawford, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand — $13.00
- Fess Parker, Chardonnay, Santa Barbara County — $10.75
- Bartenura, Moscato, Italy — $10.75
- Flight – Red Wine — $16.00
- Castle Rock, Pinot Noir, Reserve, Russian River Valley — $10.75
- Joel Gott, Zinfandel, California — $13.00
- Rodney Strong, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County — $11.75
- Rodney Strong, Estate Vineyards, Chalk Hill, Chardonnay, Sonoma County — $11.25
- Trefethen Estate, Chardonnay, Oak Knoll District, Sonoma County — $17.00
- Sort This Out Cellars, Mourvedre Rose Mermaid, Sonoma County — $18.00
- Chandon Sparkling Wine, Brut, California — $12.00
Spicy Celebrations — New in 2017!
- Nashville Hot Fried Turkey with Dill Pickles – $7.00
- Beef Corn Tamale a la Plancha with Spicy Rojo Sauce – $7.25
- Spiced Peanut Brittle – $4.50
- Pomegranate Margarita with a Chipotle-smoked Sea Salt Half-Rim – $12.00
- Winter Michelada with Modelo Negra and Brown Sugar Rim – $9.50
- Modelo Negra, Lager, Mexico – $9.50
Classic Crocks & Casseroles — New in 2017!
- Chana Masala with Grilled Garlic Naan – $6.50
- Green Bean and Mushroom Casserole with Crispy Onions – $5.75
- Milk Chocolate-Candy Can Pot de Crème – $4.25
- Iced Green Mint Tea with Mint Sprig – $5.00
Blissfully Braised — New in 2017!
- Braised Pork Belly Adobo with Garlic Fried Rice – $7.50
- Braised Lamb Cheeks with Mediterranean Cauliflower – $7.75
- Fruit and Nut Rugelach – $4.50
- ACE Premium Craft Cider, Apple, Hard Cider, Sebastopol – $9.50
- Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co., Hoppy Poppy, IPA, Buellton – $9.50
- Holiday Ham Slider with Pineapple Relish – $7.50
- Roasted Turkey Slider with Cranberry Sauce – $7.50
- Eggnog Macaron – $5.00
- Hot Buttered Rum with Cinnamon Stick – $13.00
- La Crema, Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley – $12.00
- Festive Beer Flight: Bottle Logic Brewing, (714), Blonde Ale; Oskar Blues Brewery, Pinner, IPA; Barley Forge Brewing Co, The Patsy, Coconut Rye Stout; Modern Times Beer, Fruitlands, Passion Fruit and Guava Gose – $13.75
- Bottle Logic Brewing, (714), Blonde Ale, Anaheim – $9.75
- Oskar Blues Brewery, Pinner, IPA, Colorado – $9.75
- Barley Forge Brewing Co., The Patsy, Coconut Rye Stout, Costa Mesa – $9.75
- Modern Times Beer, Fruitlands, Passion Fruit and Guava Gose, San Diego – $9.75
- Ghirardelli® White Hot Chocolate with House-made Cinnamon Marshmallow – $5.00
Grandma’s Recipes – New for 2017!
- Grilled Chicken Sausage with Red Beans and Rice – $7.25
- Beef Brisket with Brown Sugar-glazed Carrots – $7.75
- Sweet Potato Pie – $4.50
- Molasses Gingerbread Cookie – $3.75
- Warm Bourbon Cider with Bourbon-infused Marshmallow – $12.00
- Merry Cherry Pineapple Punch with Assorted Jellies – $5.00
- Mickey Snowman Cookie Decorating Kit – $7.50
- Warm Bourbon Cider – $11.50
- White Hot Chocolate with house-made peppermint marshmallows — $4.75
- Assorted Bottled Beverages – $4.00
- Nestlé Nesquik® Chocolate Milk – $3.25
Additional Offerings Around Paradise Pier
In addition to the Festive Foods Marketplace, Paradise Garden Grill will be offering an enhanced menu throughout the Festival.
- Street Tacos – Trio of corn tortilla tacos filled with carnitas, carne asada and chicken, topped with white onion and fresh cilantro, served with lime-cilantro rice and black beans
- Chicken Mole Plate – Chicken slowly cooked in Mole Sauce, garnished with cotija cheese, served with lime-cilantro rice and tortillas
- Burrito – Flour tortilla filled with black beans, lime-cilantro rice and choice of carne asada, carnitas, or chicken with salsa and Mexican crema
- Torta al Pastor – Soft telera roll, chorizo beans, al pastor, cabbage, guacamole and Mexican crema
- House-Made Pozole – Mild chile and pork stew with hominy and oregano, topped with sliced radishes
- Buñuelos – Two golden fried flour tortillas dusted with cinnamon sugar, served with a side of cajeta
- Kid’s Cheese Quesadilla
- Kid’s Street-Style Taco – Corn tortilla taco filled with choice of carne asada, chicken or carnitas, topped with white onion and fresh cilantro, served with lime-cilantro rice and black beans topped with queso blanco, served with choice of small lowfat milk or small Dasani® Water
- Dos Equis Lager
- Dos Equis Ambar
- Red Sangria
- Negra Modelo
Paradise Pier Outdoor Vending
- Elote – Street-style corn with mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and tajin
- Horchata – Sweet rice beverage with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon
- Jamaica – Traditional slightly sweetened hibiscus tea
- Chicharrón – Puffed wheat wagon wheel, tapatio and lime wedges
- Strawberry Paleta – Fresa (strawberry) fruit bar
More About the Festival of Holidays Booths
Set up throughout Disney California Adventure, individual kiosks offer dishes and drinks that commemorate all of the diverse ways that we celebrate the Winter Holidays.
Small plates and beverages give guests the chance to try specialty recipes from locations around the world.
Winter Sliderland features small sandwiches with an international or holiday flair. This Roasted Turkey Slider with Cranberry Sauce and Gravy has my name written all over it.
Another favorite from 2017 was the Sweet Potato Pie from Grandma’s Recipes. We’re hoping it returns this year!
The popular Reuben Potato Smash with Russian Dressing and Rye Toast Crumble was located at A Twist on Tradition in 2017.
And be sure to say “Cheers!” at Making Spirits Bright with a Mimosa Flight!
Dishes for the Festival of Holidays food items fall within the $4-8 range. Wines, brews and cocktails tend to run from $9.50 to $13.00 (though you’ll spot a few wines that approach $18.00). Click on the individual booth pages to see pricing for each item.