Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the holiday desserts at Disneyland’s French Market Restaurant.
- New Disney Princess mugs were spotted at Disney World.
- Take a tour of the Christmas Tree Trail in Disney Springs!
- We have a guest review of the new breakfast items at D-Luxe Burger.
- Check out the new Starbucks tumblers at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- More details were revealed for Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy.
- We reviewed the new Peanut Butter Brownie and a must-have cookie at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out the details for Sake & Shine 2.0 at Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s All Star Resorts.
- Check out our review of the holiday treats at Cozy Cone Motel in Disney California Adventure!
- Sebastian’s Bistro had a special Thanksgiving menu.
- We found even more holiday treats at the Magic Kingdom!
- Stephen Twining made a special appearance at Epcot over the holiday!
- We have details on when you can make reservations at the new Gran Destino Tower!
- Disney Springs celebrated ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ with a new sundae.
- D-Luxe Burger is serving breakfast during the holiday season.
- We reviewed Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party in the Magic Kingdom!
- Join us on the Cookie Stroll at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out our first look and review of Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in Disney Springs.
- We have a review of the holiday treats at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor in Disneyland!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Art of Animation.
- We picked our Best of the Fest for the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best of Epcot Festival of the Holidays, Best Disney World Restaurants for Thanksgiving and Christmas, 10 Best Hotel Pools at Disney World, and Disney World Pro Tips from the Experts.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — Disney World Pro Tips from the Experts
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Disney World Pro Tips from the Experts — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Our BIGGEST Sale of the Year Is ON! 50% Off Everything at the DFB Store
We wanted to offer you something extra to be thankful for (aka your upcoming Disney trip!), so here’s our BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!! — 50% off every DFB Guide, Bundle, and Gift Certificate with promo code DFB50!
This means that for a limited time only, you can save 50% on everything, including our popular Everything Bundle! Use promo code DFB50 at the DFB Store to get HUGE savings on this already-discounted bundle (or any other DFB Guide that you want)!
Shop NOW! Use promo code DFB50 and get 50% off EVERYTHING at the DFB Store!
Save 50% off Everything at the DFB Store
Our most popular bundle – the Everything Bundle – includes SEVEN of our most popular DFB Guides — including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, the Holiday Guide, and more — at 50% off an already discounted price!
And right now it also includes a pre-order of the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and a pre-order for the 2019 Food and Wine Guide PLUS free, instant downloads of the 2018 editions for both ebooks! So you’re basically getting two free books in the mix! Want to see more? Check out the details here!But wait, there’s more! You can also scoop up these savings on the Everything Bundle Gift Certificate! These make the perfect gift for the Disney fans in your life! (Be sure to check out all of our Gift Certificates.)
And that means one thing — hall decking and stocking stuffing has never been easier or more convenient for the Disney Food Lovers on your list.
Remember – EVERY DFB Guide, Bundle, and Gift Certificate is on sale this week. Just use promo code DFB50 to get 50% off any of our best-selling e-books!
DFB Reader Finds
Hollywood Studios is celebrating the holiday season with its Flurry of Fun – and it features a lot of great holiday treats including this Spiked Hot Cocoa Flight at Dockside Diner (and Fairfax Fare)! DFB fan @dreamandamouse shared this pic with us on Instagram and called it a grown up Christmas treat!
The Cheshire Cat Cupcake is the cupcake of the month at All Star Music and it’s super cute and tasty! DFB fan @millennial.on.main.street shared this pic with us on Instagram said “This Cheshire Cat cupcake got me grinning!”
On to the Round-Up!
shared this gorgeous Disney Dinner Set – perfect for your holiday celebrations!
WDW for Grownups shared a review for Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Oh My Disney shared a fun Disney Villain and Disney Food quiz!
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Nutcracker-inspired gingerbread house!