Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off August 29 and we’re covering it all! Did you see the menus that are out now? See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and some FOOD PHOTOS as well — here!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN in Disneyland and will officially open August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands are virtually identical)!
PLUS! Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion celebrated its 50th Anniversary and we were LIVE at the celebration!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed Haunted Mansion eats at River Belle Terrace.
- Check out the Marvel-themed treats coming to Disney California Adventure.
- We shared what’s new in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Cure-All Fritters at the Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary.
- There’s a new breakfast poutine at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- New Haunted Mansion dress debuts in the Disney Parks.
- S’more Ice Cream is back for a limited time at Sprinkles.
- Haunted Mansion designer ears arrive in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Pickwick Ghost Punch at Disneyland.
- We checked out the 13th-Hour Brew Harbour Galley in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the special Ghost Mariner’s Seafood Boil at Disneyland.
- Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary merchandise arrives in Disney World.
- We reviewed the limited-time Caretaker Sandwich at Disneyland.
- We were live at the 50th Anniversary celebration for Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion.
- We reviewed the Dead-Cadent Funnel Cake in Disneyland.
- We checked out the ‘Honey…I Do’ Beignets in Disneyland.
- You’ve gotta check out the Hitchhiking Ghosts souvenir containers!
- Get a first look at Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- More details were announced for Epcot’s space-themed restaurant.
- Check out the new Nightmare Before Christmas ears in Disney World.
- New Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke arrives at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Host-A-Ghost Cupcake at Disney World.
- Check out the latest concept art for Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- See more about the inspiration behind Topolino’s Terrace at Disney World.
- New burger of the month – You Had Me at Aloha Burger – at UVA Bar and Grill.
- We reviewed the Pepperoni Flatbread from Red Rose Taverne.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the mango pineapple Dole Whip swirl at Disneyland.
- Disney plans to live-stream the grand opening of the NBA Experience.
- We reviewed the new Main Street Electrical Parade crispy treat.
- Check out Simba and Nala cake pops in Disney California Adventure.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out this behind-the-scenes video for Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We reviewed the Main Street Electrical Parade cake at Disneyland.
- New Haunted Mansion Crispy Treat debuts in Disneyland.
- We shared additional menu options at Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out our Disney Skyliner pro tips!
- Check out the new 2020 Disneyland vacation packages.
- Additional showings of Fantasmic! are planned for Galaxy’s Edge opening weekend.
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- New Haunted Mansion Wishables have arrived at Disney World.
- Check out the new Mickey Basketball Mousse coming to Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at the Disney World Resort Hotels.
- You can now make reservations at the Droid Depot at Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge.
- Advance reservations now open for Savi’s Workshop, Oga’s Cantina, and Droid Depot at Disney World’s Galaxy’s Edge.
- New restaurant – Beatrix – coming soon to Disney Springs.
- Check out this construction update from Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- The Edison is hosting A Gatsby Evening during Labor Day Weekend.
- We shared what’s NEW in Epcot this week.
- New Sunshine Churro Cart coming soon to Disney Springs.
- Ample Hills Creamery is opening a second location in Disney Springs.
- See details about the new Cookie Dough Food Truck coming to Disney Springs.
- Check out the new Monster Brownie Sundae in the Magic Kingdom.
- Disneyland is celebrating the Haunted Mansion’s 50th anniversary with special treats.
- Check out a first look inside the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- We shared an update on the Disney Skyliner construction and more.
- Jaleo in Disney Springs announced a new rapid lunch option.
- Check out the new cover art for the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge cookbook.
- We shared 14 things Disney is doing for the first time this year.
- Check out the details on the new live television production of The Little Mermaid.
- We reviewed the new seasonal cupcake at the Boardwalk Bakery.
- The Red Rose Taverne is serving a new White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Shake.
- We reviewed the new Back-to-School Cupcake at Roaring Fork.
- We shared details on when Disneyland Forever is ending.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Cake with Banana Mousse in Epcot.
- Check out the new MagicBand upgrade choices for Disney World hotel guests.
- We spotted new ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ merchandise in Epcot.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Peanut Butter Bullseye Cupcake at Disney World.
- We shared our review of dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- Check out the 6 favorite Disney foods you can find outside the parks.
- Take a peek at the Annual Passholder Dooney & Bourke at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We checked out what’s new at the All Star Resorts.
- Check out the four big transportation transformations coming to Disney World.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The 16 Most Surprising Things at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, The Disney Advice You’ve Been Asking For, 15 Disney World Problems You Can Solve in 5 Minutes or Less.
New DFB Video — 15 Disney World Problems You Can Solve in 5 Minutes Or Less
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 15 Disney World Problems You Can Solve in 5 Minutes or Less — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: DFB Store’s Back to School SALE! Save 40% off Everything!
We’re celebrating back to school season right now with a huge sale at the DFB Store! You can save 40% off EVERYTHING in the DFB Store with promo code SCHOOL40.
If you’ve been thinking about getting one (or more) of our guides, now’s the time to do it! When you’re planning a Disney vacation you want the biggest bang for your buck, and the DFB Guides are guaranteed to help you plan a great Disney vacation thanks to everything we put into the ebooks!
Get 40% Off EVERYTHING at the DFB Store with our Back to School SALE and promo code SCHOOL40!
From our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining to our DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays — not to mention our detailed snack-focused guides — these books are MUST reads.
Start planning NOW! Enter promo code SCHOOL40 at checkout to receive 40% off of your entire DFBStore.com order.
DFB Reader Finds
The Mango Pie at Yak & Yeti Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is a favorite here at DFB, and one of our readers, Adian, shared that he was “finally trying that mango pie you’re always talking about!” We hope he enjoyed it! ;-D
On to the Round-Up!
shared this super cute Mrs. Potts Tea Pot!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of lunch at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Cafe con Leche from Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Fruit Donuts.