Whether you’re celebrating with a special someone, your gal pals, or your family, DFB would like to wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day! Disney Parks Blog recently published a Foodie Guide to Valentine’s Day seasonal treats, and we can’t help but fall in love with everything on the list!
Disney never backs down when it comes to special holiday treats, and there’s PLENTY to eat and sip on during the month of February. We’ve already covered a TON of these delectable goodies over the past couple of weeks, so consider this your ULTIMATE guide to Valentine’s treats in Disney World!
Treats Available All Month Long
If you’re staying at a Disney World Resort hotel this month, there are plenty of options to choose from to celebrate the season of love!
Cherry Blossom Bouquet Cupcake
At the All-Star Music Resort, head to Intermission Food Court for a Cherry Blossom Bouquet Cupcake, available for the entire month of February! This rich chocolate cupcake is filled with a tart cherry filling and some mega cute cherry blossom white chocolate decorations! YUM!
Positively Choco-Strawberry Minnie Cupcake
Also available all month long at Intermission Food Court as well as End Zone Food Court at All-Star Sports and World Premiere Food Court at All-Star Movies is the Positively Choco-Strawberry Minnie Cupcake. We also recently spotted the Hot Cocoa Valentine’s Day Cupcake at Intermission Food Court!
Sweetheart Mickey and Minnie Cherry Almond Cupcake
At Gasparilla Island Grill at the Grand Floridian find the Sweetheart Mickey and Minnie Cherry Almond Cupcake. This almond-scented sponge cake is filled with cherries and topped with white and pink buttercream, heart sprinkles, complete with a white chocolate Mickey and Minnie.
Heart-shaped Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
Way tastier than those little conversation hearts! 😉
If you’re looking to really SPICE up your holiday, this next dessert was a favorite of ours when we first reported on it – the Cinna-Hot Beignets at Scat Cat’s Club at Port Orleans French Quarter! Imagine perfectly puffed Mickey-shaped donuts drizzled with sweet cinnamon sauce and crushed Hot Tamale candies!
Baton Rouge Cinna-hot Beignets
You can also get the Baton Rouge Cinna-Hot Beignets, which are essentially the same BUT they come served with a pipette filled with Fireball cinnamon whisky! We found that the cinnamon whiskey paired REALLY well with the flaming hot flavor of the beignet!
Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich
Find this cutie at Dino Bites at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Double chocolate chip cookies are stuffed with strawberry ice cream and rolled in heart-shaped sprinkles. We couldn’t stop eating this! A DFB favorite for sure!
Other Treats Available:
- Princess Chocolate Bars (At The Ganachery in Disney Springs) – Three chocolate bars made with ruby chocolate and featuring speculoos cookie pieces, strawberry pieces, crispy pearls, raspberries, and pistachios.
- Sweetheart Punch (At Dockside Margaritas in Disney Springs) – Coconut rum, peach schnapps, and pineapple juice
- Black Heart Margarita (At Dockside Margaritas in Disney Springs) – Tequila, orange liqueur, black cherry syrup, and sour and lime juices
Treats Available on Valentine’s Day, February 14th
For the limited-edition sweets, here’s a guide of what is available exclusively on Valentine’s Day:
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Latte (Available at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – Espresso, steamed milk, Swiss chocolate syrup, strawberry, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle. (This was released early! See our review here!)
Other Treats Available:
- Sweetheart Bread (Available at Amorette’s in Disney Springs) – House-made rolls colored red and sweetened with cinnamon and chocolate sauce topped with a chocolate Minnie bow
- Macaron (Available at Amorette’s in Disney Springs) – Macaron with strawberry ganache and marshmallow
- Valentine’s Sugar Cookie (At Traveler’s Café at Epcot) – Sugar cookie with fondant, sprinkles, and a white chocolate Mickey and Minnie
- Raspberry Almond White Chocolate Tart (At Sunshine Seasons at Epcot) – White chocolate almond mousse with raspberry crémeux, whipped white chocolate ganache, raspberry sauce, and a chocolate heart
- Heart-Shaped Crispy Treats (Available at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)
- Conversation Heart Macaron (Available starting at noon at Le Petit Café at Disney’s Riviera Resort while supplies last) – French macarons with diplomat cream, chocolate ganache, and fresh raspberries
- Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Cupcake (Available at Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – Chocolate cupcake with raspberry cheesecake mousse filling
- Chocolate Heart Dessert (Available at Kona Coffee Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – White chocolate mousse, sour cherry cheesecake filling, red velvet sponge, and caramelized rose petals
Treat Available February 13th and 14th
Available February 13 and 14 only, Yacht and Beach Club are serving up THE MOST ADORABLE Chocolate Peanut Butter Sweetheart Bear Cupcake.
You can scoop him up at Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass. This li’l cutie is a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter filling, chocolate buttercream, and a chocolate-peanut butter candy Valentine’s bear. He’s seriously too cute to eat.
Treats Available Through February 15th
Some treats will be available through Saturday, February 15. Those include:
This has been one of our favorite V-Day treats so far! Not too sweet, crisp, and tart! 2 raspberry-flavored macarons are sandwiched with diplomat cream, fresh raspberries, and almonds.
It’s available at BoardWalk Bakery at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Valentine’s Love Letter Cupcake
This vanilla cupcake with berry mousse in the center and berry sweet buttercream. The berry mousse in this treat is SO GOOD. Find it at Riverside Mill and Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort.
Valentine’s Day Cupcake
Find this at Creature Comforts and Restaurantosaurus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! A Chocolate cupcake with strawberry buttercream, chocolate crispy pearls, heart-shaped sprinkles, and a chocolate-covered strawberry. We loved the fact that you sort of get two desserts in one between the cupcake and the chocolate-dipped strawberry!
Other Treats Available:
- Trio Flavor Parfait (Available at Amorette’s in Disney Springs) – Layers of ice cream, strawberry, and chocolate mousse
- Chocolate Lover’s Delight Cupcake (Available at Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort) – chocolate cupcake with chocolate-hazelnut filling topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream, white chocolate heart, and Valentine’s sprinkles
- Valentine’s Cupcake (Available at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge) – Chocolate cupcake with strawberry filling, ganache icing, and chocolate hearts
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries (Available at BoardWalk Bakery at Disney’s BoardWalk)
Treats Available Through February 16th
Giving you even more flexibility in your schedule, the following are available through Sunday, February 16:
Chocolate-Covered Raspberry Cupcake
Available at The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, this Chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate and raspberry mousse is topped with a chocolate shell, a Valentine’s Day heart, and red crispy pearls We really enjoyed this one!
Hugs & Kisses Cream Puff
This is available at The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Good’s Food to Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort. A Cream puff is filled with chocolate-covered raspberry mousse and topped with hugs and kisses-shaped chocolates and white crispy pearls. It’s coated in a hard, crunchy sugar coating. The filling on this way yummy, but the puff wasn’t our favorite!
Other Treats Available:
- Sweetheart Minnie Piñata (At The Ganachery in Disney Springs) – Dark chocolate sphere with chocolate ears, bow, and heart-shaped polka dots filled with chocolate-covered marshmallows and crispy pearls
- I Heart U Ganache Pop (At The Ganachery in Disney Springs)
- Bella Notte Petit Cake (Available at Amorette’s in Disney Springs) – Cherry pate fruit, pistachio mousse, dark chocolate mousse, almond chiffon, and candied pistachios
Valentine’s Day Cupcake
- Strawberry Soft-Serve Cone (At Anandapur Ice Cream Truck at Disney’s Animal Kingdom) – Strawberry soft-serve in a sugar cone topped with heart sprinkles
- Valentine’s Day Ganache Squares (At The Ganachery in Disney Springs)
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries (Available at The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Good’s Food to Go and Conch Flats General Store at Disney’s Old Key West Resort) – Strawberries dipped in dark chocolate with a white chocolate drizzle
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cake (Available at Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort) – Chocolate cake with strawberry jam filling, strawberry buttercream, and dark chocolate ganache
You might need written permission from your dentist before you brave ALL of these sweet desserts for Valentine’s Day, but it will be oh, so worth it!
Keep up to date on the latest Disney World news by subscribing to our newsletter!
What are your Valentine’s Day plans this year? Let us know in the comments!