We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the news for you this week. Today we have the details on the latest in the Disney theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
- Check out this episode of the Enchanted Ears Podcast featuring AJ. <— NEW PODCAST!
- We have photos and video of the NEW holiday projections on Cinderella Castle!
- Disney guests impacted by dining glitch getting a Disney gift card.
- The holiday crowds have started to arrive at Disney World.
- 3 travel policies that could impact your visit to Disney World.
- We were live at Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom for the start of the holidays.
- Find out when Disney California Adventure is opening for dining and shopping.
- The menus are out for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays. <— FESTIVAL NEWS!
- Disney Cruise Line suspends all departures through the end of 2020.
- The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2020 is here. <– DFB GUIDE NEWS!
- Check out the new boarding pass process for Rise of the Resistance.
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- There are new security screenings at Disney Springs.
- EPCOT extends park hours for some dates in January. <— PLANNING NEWS
- Winter Summerland has reopened at Disney World.
- Check out the wait times for popular rides at Disney World.
- Check out the mask timeline at Disney World.
- More Park Pass reservations are available for Thanksgiving week.
- Disney World has updated its overhead announcement regarding masks.
- Two Disney World parks are booked solid for December.
- These are the hotels and attractions that are still closed.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Here’s what’s new at Disney Springs.
- Even more Christmas decor is up at Disney Springs.
- Check out what’s new at Fort Wilderness.
- The Tower of Terror projections are back for the holidays! <— HOLIDAY FUN
- Olaf’s Frozen Adventure is back at Hollywood Studios.
- See what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a new gift card promo from Disney World golf.
- Check out the construction projects happening at Disneyland.
- Another game booth has reopened in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Watch how Santa arrived in style at Hollywood Studios.
- Frozen Ever After has reopened in EPCOT.
- Check out the holiday cavalcades happening in Magic Kingdom and the character cruises at Animal Kingdom.
- The Christmas Tree Stroll is open at Disney Springs.
- The Muppets returned to the Magic Kingdom.
- Disneyland has canceled reservations through November 21st.
- Construction is continuing at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- See what’s new at Downtown Disney.
- Christmas lights have popped up on Living with the Land.
- Check out this sneak peek of the Guardians of the Galaxy ride vehicles.
- EPCOT ticket booths got a colorful makeover.
- Reservations booked in dining glitch will be canceled.
- The M&M’s Store has been delayed in Disney Springs.
- Disneyland theme parks remain closed.
- The Red Car Trolley has been spotted at Disney California Adventure.
- Check out what’s new at Hollywood Studios.
- See more about the filming happening at Magic Kingdom.
- What’s new at the Monorail resorts.
- Check out the holiday entertainment coming to Disney Springs along with a new scavenger hunt.
- Santa is coming to Disney Springs by boat.
- The boats are running between Magic Kingdom and the Polynesian. Bus service is happening too.
- The Monorail station is closed at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- The refurbishment of the clown slide has been extended.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- We have reviews of ALL the holiday treats at Disney World! <— ALL THE HOLIDAY FOOD REVIEWS!
- Check out the recipe for these cute Mandalorian cookies.
- We found individually wrapped Mickey Ice Cream bars at our grocery store.
- Here’s part 2 of our DFB cookie showdown.
- Why don’t we eat at Spice Road Table more often?
- Check out this new pumpkin cheesecake at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine.
- Jock Lindsay’s Holiday Bar is back in Disney Springs.
- Hollywood & Vine is decorated for the holiday season.
- The holiday drinks are back in Starbucks at Disney World.
- Check out the Thanksgiving menu at The Polite Pig.
- There’s a new color-changing cup at Starbucks.
- The buffalo plaid popcorn bucket is back!
- The Jingle Bell Sipper is back at Disney World.
- The Christmas Tree Popcorn Bucket has a new look for this year.
- The new menu for Carthay Circle has been announced.
- Check out the new cupcakes coming to Sprinkles this month.
- You’ve gotta see this massive holiday sandwich.
- We checked out a new drink at Ghirardelli in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new special at The Polite Pig.
- We checked out the Candy Cane Marshmallow Wand in Disneyland.
- The Mickey Snowman Apple is back at Disneyland.
- This ‘holiday’ drink is SO 2020. <— OH, THIS DRINK.
- We reviewed the Honey Butter Chips in Disney World.
- Check out this new Pumpkin cupcake at Disney World.
- We reviewed a new Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake.
- When is Gideon’s Bakehouse opening?
- Check out this cute Baby Yoda dessert in Disney Springs.
- More menu updates happening at Art of Animation.
- We reviewed Liberty Tree Tavern.
- Check out this review of a new pumpkin cheesecake.
- We checked out a new Thanksgiving cupcake.
- Is this new fall cupcake one you want to eat?
- You gotta check out this crazy shake at Disney World.
- Holiday cookies have arrived at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Check out this pie-shaped Krispie treat.
- Eggnog fudge is back at Disney World.
- Check out this tropical drink with a holiday makeover.
- Take a look at the updated Rocky Road Cupcake.
- DFB’s new Disney Prince masks are here! <— NEW FACE MASKS!
- Check out these cute new MagicBands.
- We spotted new sweaters and long sleeve shirts.
- Check out these new Passholder MagicBands.
- Disney+ now has a subscription gift card.
- Check out the cute new Duffy and friends merchandise.
- We found a cute mini Christmas village at Disney World.
- Check out the Marvel watches we found.
- Take a look at the new Rapunzel bag.
- We found some new rockin’ merchandise in EPCOT.
- Check out this cute ‘The Aristocats’ merchandise.
- We found some new holiday tees at Disney World.
- Check out this cool 3D castle puzzle.
- Check out this fun Buzz Lightyear backpack.
- You’ve gotta see these Pizza Minnie Ears in Disney World.
- Check out all the cute Baby Yoda merchandise we found online.
- Here is some really cute Winnie the Pooh merchandise.
- The Count Dooku lightsaber has arrived in Disney World.
- There’s a new collection of ‘Soul’ merchandise online.
- Check out this fun Disney Cheese T-shirt.
- We found some cute Disney stockings inspired by movies.
- Check out this Spaceship Earth cookie jar.
- These are the cutest Disney World ornaments ever.
- We spotted some fun holiday pins.
- There’s a new Forky shoulder plush.
- We found even more new masks in Disney World.
- Check out this interactive Groot toy.
- There’s been a big price increase on Disney face masks.
More FUN Stuff
- The 30 hardest choices we’ve had to make at Disney in the last 30 days.
- Cook like Remy with these fun new recipes.
- The ultimate guide to everything NEW at Disney World this Christmas. <— PLANNING TIPS
- Check out the trailer for the LEGO Star Wars holiday special.
- Why is this the best and worst EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out these fun Monsters, Inc. recipes.
- What to do if you didn’t get the 7 AM boarding groups for Rise of the Resistance.
- Important Disney World questions you need answers to right now.
- Should Disneyland reopen as a mall?
- 20 hidden discounts in Disney World.
- Check out this fun Halloween costume.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- The Worst Thing That Happened to Me in Disney World
- The Best Brunch in Disney World
- 30 Things You Won’t Regret Buying in Disney World
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — The Worst Thing That Happened to Me at Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: The Worst Thing That Happened to Me at Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-order the 2021 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2021 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2021!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared the Wishes Come True Blue Ears.
WDW for Grownups shared happy hour fun at STK Orlando.
Disney Parks Blog shared some fun pumpkin recipes.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Winnie the Pooh Cake.