We’ve been keeping an eye on all the menu changes throughout Disney World so y’all know the latest updates before your next visit!
We noticed a handful of changes this week, including new entrees, seafood staples, and more! Let’s jump on in!
Paddlefish is offering some great promotions to celebrate special days throughout January! You can celebrate National Pie Day on January 23rd with half-off Key Lime Pie and National Chocolate Cake Day on January 27th with half-off chocolate cake slices with the purchase of two adult entrees.
And, seafood lovers will be happy to know that some staples have made it back to the menu. Returning is a Whole Maine Lobster served with Corn on the Cob and New Potatoes for $65, as well as a Lobster Roll with Celery and Lemon Mayo on a New England Split Roll for $31. Another addition to the menu is a Caprese Salad which includes Fresh Mozzarella, Beefsteak Tomatoes, and Olive Oil for $10. No longer available is the Buffalo Chicken Wrap.
The Edison, a sophisticated and immersive restaurant in Disney Springs, has seen some additions to its menu recently! There’s a new appetizer in town — Creamy Spinach Cheese Dip with Fresh Spinach, Toasted Bread Crumbs, and Housemade Tortilla Chips for $18. Burrata fans can enjoy the new Burrata Salad with Heirloom Tomato, Stone Fruit, White Balsamic, and Toast Point for $19.
Plus, there’s the new Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger made with a blend of Sirloin Short Rib and Brisket with Alpine Swiss, Smoked Bacon, Roasted Mushrooms, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Crispy Onion, and Sriracha Aioli for $25!
There are two additional desserts, including the Salted Caramel Cheesecake for $13 (which we got to try during our Thanksgiving meal at The Edison), and the Caramel Apple Pie a la Mode with Cinnamon Gelato, Sliced Apples, Fall-flavored Seasonings, and Caramel Sauce for $15.
If you’re looking to be transported into a whole different era, stop by The Edison!
The Polite Pig offers fast-casual modern barbecue. This spot recently added a new side to its menu — Cauli au Gratin! This seasonal side features Cauliflower Rice, Baby Spinach, Peppers, Cajun Cream Sauce, and Parmesan Breadcrumb Crust.
Give a nice warm welcome to our NEW seasonal Side – Cauli Au Gratin : cauliflower rice, baby spinach, peppers, cajun cream sauce and parmesan breadcrumb crust 😀 #politepig #disneysprings pic.twitter.com/gG3JwFkieH
— The Polite Pig (@ThePolitePig) January 12, 2021
Through the City Works website, guests can place their orders and select whether they’d like immediate pickup, or designate a pickup time later in the day.
The Daily Poutine, which is naturally the go-to spot for poutine in Disney Springs, unveiled a NEW poutine this week! We got our hands on the new Butter Chicken Poutine that includes Tomato Curry Sauce, Chicken, and Paneer Cheese ALL on top of fries!
This delicious snack is being served up for a limited time. Get yours while you can for $9.99!
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Whispering Canyon Cafe, one of the table service restaurants in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is offering a new allergy-friendly starter! It’s a Maple-chipotle Barbecue-braised Jackfruit Dip with Plant-based Pepper Jack Cheese, Jalapeño, and Tortilla Chips for $12.
This new dish is suitable for Milk, Egg, Gluten/Wheat, and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies.
Roaring Fork, the resort’s counter-service spot, has added a summer-y cupcake to its menu! We tried the Creamsicle Cupcake recently and thought it was a delicious, fruity cupcake that stands out in the sea of chocolate and vanilla that is most Disney cupcakes. It seems that this cupcake’s name has been slightly changed since we tried it though!
This is an Orange-flavored Cupcake with a Marshmallow Center, topped with Buttercream Icing, Crisp Decorative Pearls, and an Orange Gummy for $5.99.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Turf Club Lounge serves up small plates and drinks in front of expansive views of Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course. And recently, the drink menu got a major makeover!
Let’s take a look at the changes!
- Pomegranate Lemonade with All-Natural Minute Maid Lemonade and Pomegranate and Lime Juices for $5.49
- Sparkling No-Jito with Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, and Mint, topped with Soda Water for $4.99
- Grapefruit Spritzer with Red Ruby Grapefruit and Lime Juice topped with Soda Water for $5.49
- Watermelon Lemonade with Minute Maid Premium Lemonade and Watermelon for $5.49
Beer, Cider, and Seltzer:
- Corona Extra
- Bud Light
- Stella Artois
- Yuengling Traditional Lager
- Blue Moon Belgian White
- New Belgium Fat Tire
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Cigar Jai Alai IPA
- Samuel Adams
- Goose Island IPA
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider
- Truly Wild Berry Hard Seltzer
Drafts of these beverages range from $7.50-$10.25, and cans/bottles range from $6.75-$11.25.
- The Preakness Cosmo, Mint Julep, Saratoga Cocktail, Travers Stakes, Three Minutes to Post Time, Millionaire’s Margarita, and the Blue Jockey are no longer available
- NEW: Spicy Poblano Margarita with Patrón Silver Tequila, Ancho Reyes Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, and Pure Cane Sugar for $14
- NEW: Watermelon Margarita with Patrón Silver Tequila, Watermelon, and Lime Juice also for $14
- NEW: Paloma with Don Julio Blanco Tequila with Ruby Red Grapefruit and Lime Juices topped with Soda Water for $14
- NEW: Rum Swizzle includes Mount Gay Eclipse Rum with Tropical Juices featuring Guava and Mango flavors for $13
- NEW: Bacardi Mojito, with Bacardi Superior Rum, Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, and Mint topped with Soda Water for $13.
- NEW: Bacardi Raspberry Mojito with Bacardi Raspberry Rum, Mount Gay Eclipse Rum, Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, Raspberry Puree, and Mint topped with Soda Water for $13
- NEW: Antioxidant Lemonade with Van Gogh Açaí-Blueberry Vodka, Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, and Pomegranate Juice topped with Sprite for $13
- NEW: Walk the Plank drink includes Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye Whisky, Orange Juice, Orgeat (Almond), and Lemon Juice topped with Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries for $15
- NEW: Negroni with Bombay Sapphire Gin, Campari, and Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth for $15
- NEW: Whiskey Breeze including Jim Beam Black Extra-aged Bourbon, Cointreau, and Lime Juice with Guava and Mango flavors for $14
- NEW: Moscow Mule with Russian Standard Vodka, Lime Juice, and Pure Cane Sugar topped with Fever Tree Ginger Beer for $14
- NEW: Kentucky Mule features Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Lime Juice, and Pure Cane Sugar topped with Fever Tree Ginger Beer for $15
- Bahama Mama with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Plantation Original Dark Rum, Bols Creme de Banana, and Tropical Juices for $13
- Piña CoLava with Bacardi Raspberry rum and Coconut, Raspberry and Pineapple Puree for $13
- Magical Star Cocktail features X-fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a souvenir colored Glow Cube for $15
- Blue “Glow-tini” with Skyy Infusions Citrus Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, Bols Blue Curaçao, and Pineapple Juice, plus a Sugared Rim and souvenir Glow Cube for $15
- Ultimate Long Island Iced Tea with Bacardi Superior Rum, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Hendrick’s Gin, Corazón Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, Sweet and Sour, and Coca-Cola for $15
- Captain’s Mai-Tai with Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Bols Amaretto, Tropical Juices, and a Plantation Original Dark Rum Floater for $13
- Godiva Chocolate Martini Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka, Bols White Crème de Cacao, and Frangelico for $14
- Red Sangria made from Tempranillo grapes with flavors of Raspberry, Apple, Blackberry, Orange, and Cinnamon made in La Mancha, Spain for $11
- White Sangria made from Airén grapes with flavors of Banana, Pineapple, Grapefruit, and Ginger made in La Mancha, Spain for $11
- Forge Cellars Riesling, Finger Lakes
- Torre di Luna Pinot Grigio, Delle Venezie, Italy
- Evolution Lucky No. 9 White Blend, America
- Jackson Estate Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- Columbia Crest H3 Merlot, Columbia Valley
- Sokol Blosser Evolution Red, Oregon
- Seghesio Zinfandel, Sonoma County
- Banfi Rosa Regale, Brachettod’Acqui, Piedmont
- Dr. Loosen, Dr. L Riesling, Mosel
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- Benziger Chardonnay, Carneros
- Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon
- Roco Gravel Road Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
- Annabella Merlot, Napa Valley
- Familia Zuccardi Q Malbec, Mendoza
- Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley
- Maschio Prosecco, Veneto
Wine is available by the glass or by the bottle. Prices range from $10-$16, and $39-$65, respectively.
Todd English’s bluezoo, one of the signature restaurants at the Dolphin Resort has seen the addition of entrees and appetizers! Let’s dive on in.
- spring salad and giant shrimp scampi are no longer available
- NEW: crab nachos with crab, black beans, pico de gallo, cherry peppers, and white cheddar for $21
- NEW: pork belly bao with slow-cooked smoked pork, hoisin, pickled vegetables, and kimchi aioli for $16
- mushroom maddness includes mixed woodland mushrooms, fresh thyme, fontina cheese, roasted garlic, and calabrian chile for $16
- mighty meat with pepperoni, house italian sausage, prosciutto cotto, and mozzarella cheese for $17
- The caesar salad has gotten an upgrade! It previously came with romaine lettuce, lemon anchovy dressing, and brioche croutons. Now, you can enjoy it with parmesan cheese, a house dressing, croutons, AND a crispy egg yolk for $13
- tuscan kale salad with toasted sunflower seeds, marcona almonds, blistered grapes, whipped ricotta cheese, warm black pepper, and honey vinaigrette for $14
- miso-glazed hawaiian sea bass, seared black cod, togarashi seared tuna, swordfish marsala, herb-roasted brick chicken, and chicken confit have been removed from the menu
- NEW: crispy skinned chicken with roasted chicken breast, confit thigh, warm bread, arugula salad, currants, and roasted chicken jus for $29
- NEW: bluezoo burger with a grilled angus beef Patty, tillamook cheddar cheese, grilled red onion, lettuce, tomato, bluezoo sauce, and fries for $18
- NEW: angus beef filet, with roasted potatoes, field mushrooms, sautéed onion, and truffle porcini sauce for $52
- NEW: steamed pumpkin nudi with whipped ricotta cheese, sage browned butter, pumpkin gremolata, and butternut squash puree for $24
- grilled jumbo asparagus is no longer available
- lobster mac & cheese has changed to regular mac & cheese for $10
- shake & bake fries no longer come with powdered cheddar, chives, pepper, and vinegar. They now include roasted garlic, rosemary, and grated parmesan cheese for $10
- NEW: risotto tots with risotto, white truffle, and a romesco sauce for $12
- NEW: sweet corn with lime, crema, and cotija cheese for $9
- NEW: roasted brussel sprouts with bacon and balsamic for $10
On the dessert menu, the ice cream sandwich is no longer available.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
This table-service restaurant in Disney’s Contemporary Resort sees an addition to its breakfast menu! Breakfast lovers can now order The Wave Feast. This feast comes with Scrambled Eggs, Eggs Benedict, Bacon, Sausage, Mickey Waffle, Bacon-Cheddar Grits, Breakfast Potatoes, and Fresh Fruit for $20. That sounds like quite the platter!
The Wave Feast is also available as an allergy-friendly option, for those with Gluten/Wheat, Peanut/Tree Nut, Shellfish, and Soy Allergies. Additionally, the Refillable Mimosa option has gone up in price, from $18 to $19.
One of our favorite Disney World restaurants, California Grill, has also undergone some menu changes!
Sushi and Appetizers:
- The Sunburnt Roll is no longer available
- NEW: Creamsicle Sushi Roll with Verlasso Salmon, Yellowtail, Jicama, Cream Cheese, Ikura, Jalapeño, and Zesty Florida Citrus Sauce for $23
- Tomato Soup has been changed to Winter Squash Soup with Roasted Squash, Maple Biscotti, Whipped brie, and Candied Hazelnuts for $16
- The Poulet Rouge Chicken is no longer available
- The Oak-fired Filet of Beef now comes with Root Vegetable-apple Pave, Leek Fondue, and Fig-onion Demi, instead of Calabrian Chili Butter, Creamy Barley, and a Sweet Onion Demi Sauce
- NEW: Green Circle Chicken with Truffle-potato Rosti, Baby Turnips, Roasted Cipollini Onions, and Porcini Cream for $44
- The Apple Cinnamon Crème Brûlée is no longer available
- NEW: White Chocolate Crème Brûlée with Cornflake Crunch, Sponge Cake, Coconut Whipped Ganache, and Plant City Strawberry Textures for $16
- NEW: No Sugar Added Caramel Coffee Cheesecake with Shortbread, Brown Butter Caramel, Coffee Cream, and Raspberry Gel for $14
There’s been a small change at Rose & Crown, the table-service restaurant in EPCOT’s United Kingdom Pavilion. A new allergy-friendly entrée has been added to the menu. It is a Shepherd’s Pie with Ground Beef, Seasonal Vegetables, English Peas, and Mashed Potatoes with McCall’s Irish Cheddar for $22.
This dish is suitable for guests with Gluten/Wheat, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
There’s a new kids’ menu at Nomad Lounge!
- Garden Vegetables with Dipping Sauce for $5
- Falafel with Garlic Yogurt for $5
- Soup of the Day for $4
Kids’ Create Your Own Entrees:
- Shredded Beef Tacos with Queso Fresco for $14
- Grilled Chicken Breast for $10
- Grilled Shrimp with Ginger-tamari Glaze for $15
- Impossible Bunny Chow for $12
Each kids’ entree comes with the choice of two side selections and either a Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani Water, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice.
And here are the choices for selections that come on the side with entrees!
- Green Beans
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Basmati Rice
- White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- Fresh Fruit
- Cookies and Cream Brownie
Kids can also order a Specialty Character Drink that comes with Minute Maid Light Lemonade in a souvenir Character Cup with a glowing Character clip-on Light for $8.
And those are ALL the menu changes in Disney World this week! It can be a lot to keep track of, so we’ll summarize all of these changes for you every week. Check back with us again next week for more updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Tell us in the comments!