But we’ve also been paying attention to each restaurant at Disney World, looking for any menu changes, and this week, we noticed a LOT of price changes. Like A LOT.
It seems Disney is busy tweaking its prices around the parks, but don’t worry — they’re not all price increases, at least! So on with the updates!
Spring Roll Cart
We are SUPER happy the Spring Roll Cart in Magic Kingdom is open again. But we noticed a bit of a change in pricing there: those spring rolls are now going to cost a few more dollars.
Two eggrolls now cost $9.50, as opposed to the previous $7.50.
Eats at the EPCOT Experience
We’ve got a little bad news for those of you who like Eats at the EPCOT Experience. This snack spot is currently closed.
A Cast Member told us that it would probably be closed for several months while the kitchen gets a remodel. So we’ll just have to grab our EPCOT snacks elsewhere for now!
Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
- Dinde B.L.T. — Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Garlic Aioli. for $9.75
- Beignet with Chocolate and Hazelnuts replaced with Beignet Apple Turnover for $4.95.
- Mimosa used to be made with Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice but is now made with Champagne and Orange Juice, with a price increase from $7.95 to $8.95.
- Bisque de Homard (Lobster Bisque) has removed the part where it says it comes in a bread bowl and increased the price from $5.75 to $5.95
Here are more price increases under “Sandwiches:”
Under “Spécialtiés,” the following items now cost more:
- Quiche Lorraine increased from $6.50 to $7
- Fromages (Imported Cheese plate) increased from $9.75 to $11.95
- Croque Monsieur (Toasted Ham and Cheese) increased from $ to $9.25
- Baguette — half increased from $2 to $2.25, full increased from $3.10 to $3.50
- Croissant Salé (Eggs, Cheese and Bacon Croissant) increased from $8.15 to $8.25
The “Viennoiseries” items have also gone up in price:
- Plain croissant increased from $2.90 to $2.95
- Pain au Chocolat (Chocolate Croissant) increased from $3.70 to $3.80
- Biscuit Chocolat (Chocolate Chip Cookie) increased from $3.70 to $3.95
Even the Desserts are going to cost you more now:
- Fraises (Vanilla Cream topped with Strawberry) increased from $5.25 to $6.50
- Éclair Chocolate (Chocolate Cream Éclair) increased from $4.50 to $4.75
- Créme Brûlée (Caramelized Vanilla Custard) increased from $4.75 to $4.95
- Parfait aux Fruits (Yogurt Mousse with Berries) increased from $5 to $6.50
- Mousse au Chocolat (Chocolate Mousse) increased from $4.75 to $4.95
- Duo Au Chocolat (White and Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake) increased from $6.25 to $6.50
- Macaron Lime Raspberry (Lime Raspberry Macaron) increased from $6 to $6.25
- Macaron Collection increased from $10.85 to $11.50
- Napoleon, Puff Pastry layered with Cream increased from $4.75 to $4.95
Finally, Drinks have gone up, too:
- Espresso (regular or decaf) increased from $3.50 to $3.75
- Cappuccino (regular or decaf) increased from $3.99 to $4.25
- Latte (regular or decaf) increased from $3.99 to $4.25
- Café (coffee, regular or decaf) increased from $3.29 to $3.45
- Monin (which used to be referred to as Sirop Monin, flavor shot of Hazelnut or Vanilla) increased from $0.95 to $1.00
- Chocolat Chaud (Hot Chocolate) increased from $3.99 to $4.25
- Thé (Hot Tea, regular or decaf) increased from $3.29 to $3.45
- Perrier (Sparkling Mineral Water) increased from $4.50 to $4.75
- Assorted Fountain Beverages — Regular increased from $3.99 to $4.25; Large increased from $4.49 to $4.75
- Jus D’Orange (orange juice) increased from $4.99 to $5.85
- Lait (Milk) increased from $3.79 to $4.00
- Lait au Chocolat (Chocolate milk) increased from $3.79 to $4.00
- Frosé (Frozen Côtes de Provence Rosé, Vodka, Peach) increased from $12 to $12.50
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
El Mercado de Coronado
Breakfast looks a little different at El Mercado de Coronado. Here’s what’s been added and what’s changed.
- NEW: Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich served with breakfast Hash Browns for $9.50
- NEW: Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich served with breakfast Hash Browns for $9.50
- Grande Fiesta Breakfast Bowl decreased from $11.99 to $11.50
- Buttermilk Pancakes decreased from $11.25 to $10.75
- Mickey Waffles decreased from $11.25 to $10.75
YES! Mickey Waffles are a little cheaper now!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Gasparilla Island Grill
You have a few NEW choices of snacks to grab at Gasparilla Island Grill.
- NEW: Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup — Melted Cheddar on Toasted Bread with a side of Tomato-Basil Bisque for $9.99
- NEW: Fruit and Yogurt Parfait — Honey Yogurt, Strawberries in Syrup, and Granola for $4.39
Um…Disney, you had us at grilled CHEESE.
So there’s some GREAT news coming with Jaleo, and we have three of the most beautiful words in the English language for you — HALF-PRICED WINE. That’s right — you can get a half-priced BOTTLE of wine with dinner there.
But there’s a catch — the offer is only available on Wednesdays. But hey, that would make for a pretty special Hump Day dinner, right?
There are a few NEW dishes to try over at Frontera Cocina, so let’s see what they are, shall we? Here are some brand new Starters:
- NEW: Guacamole & Chips – Local Strawberry — Paired with Smoky Chipotle and Herby Salsa. Strawberry – Serrano Salsa, Roasted Tomatillo, Cilantro & Onions for $12
- NEW: Tortilla Soup — Red Chile Vegetable Broth, Chipotle Chicken, Avocado, Chihuahua Cheese, Tortilla Strips, Cilantro, Red Onion, and Lime for $10
But there are also some brand new entrees AND a new dessert, along with a name change:
- NEW: Oaxacan Mole Chicken — Crispy Half Vhicken, Oaxacan Red Mole, Plantain Rice, warm Corn Tortillas (contains gluten, seeds) for $28
- NEW: Oaxacan Green Mole Grilled Snapper — Herby (Cilantro, Epazote, Parsley) Grilled Snapper, Oaxacan Green Mole (Tomatillo, Herbs), White Beans, Plantain Rice, Spicy Salad Greens, warm Corn Tortillas for $34
- Coconut Lime Cuatro Leches is now just Cuatro Leches
- NEW: Flan de Queso –Cheesecake Flan, Guayaba-piloncillo Caramel, Guava Paste, fresh Orange (contains dairy) for $9
The Kids Menu also got some updates:
- Quesadillas now have the option to add Chicken for $3 or Steak for $4
- Tacos now have the option to add Steak for $3
And the Drinks Menu got a few tweaks, including some new cocktails (we’re all for that!)
- NEW: The Smoky Pineapple — Ginger Pineapple Juice, Ilegal espadín mezcal, Ancho Reyes chile liqueur, Black Ant Salt rim for $16
- NEW: The Noble Old Fashioned — Casa Noble Reposado Tequila, Nixta Corn Liquor, Agave Nectar, and a dash of Xocolatl Mole bitters for $17
- Traditional Tequila Flight was Avion blanco, Casa Noble reposado and Ambhar anejo for $21, but is now Volcán blanco, Teremana reposado, Ambhar añejo for $23
- Mezcal Flight was Montelobos espadín blanco, Bozal ensamble blanco, Gracias a Dios cuixe blanco for $19, but is now Bozal ensamble, Ilegal espadín, Banhez ensamble for $21
House of Blues
So there are a LOT of changes happening over at the House of Blues, and yes, that included some price increases. Here’s what has changed:
- Brisket Nachos replaced with BBQ Nachos for $15 — House-cut Tortilla Chips, Aged Cheddar, Avocado, Roasted Corn Salsa, Red Onion, Tomatoes, Texas BBQ Sauce, Cilantro Crema, Cotija Cheese. Add Smoked Chicken for $3, Pulled Pork for $3, Brisket for $4
- HOB Wings replaced with Crispy Wings — over a pound of wings choose a style: Texas BBQ (Crispy Onion, Cilantro, Ranch Dressing) or Buffalo (Slaw, Shaved Habanero, Blue Cheese Dressing) for $15
- Cobb Salad increased from $17 to $18
- BBQ Chicken Salad increased from $15 to $17
- HOB Smash Burger increased from $16 to $17
- Key Lime Pie increased from $7 to $8
- Skillet Cookie increased from $9 to $10
A drink also got removed from the menu — the All Night Long. And the Kids’ Menu got some price increases, too:
- Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza increased from $8.99 to $10
- Chicken Tenders increased from $8.99 to $10
- Grilled Cheese increased from $8.99 to $10
- Hot Dog increased from $8.99 to $10
- Mac & Cheese increased from $8.99 to $10
- Scoop of Ice Cream increased from $1.99 to $2
- Ice Cream Sundae increased from $3.49 to $3.50
- Chocolate Chip Cookie increased from $1.99 to $2
Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
Even the Java Bar at the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel has succumbed to some price increases and changes. Check out the updates — here, Mickey Waffles have gone up!
- The Standard increased from $9.50 to $9.75
- Popeye increased from $8.50 to $8.75
- Egg Muffin increased from $9.50 to $9.75
- Mickey Waffles increased from $6.50 to $7.50
- REMOVED: All Fresh Pressed Juices
- Overnight Oats increased from $6 to $6.50
- Parfait increased from $6 to $6.50
- Hand-Cut Fruit Salad increased from $5.50 to $5.75
If you’re wanting to sip on the Truly Wild Berry Hard Seltzer at the Cooling Hut, you’re out of luck. It’s been removed from the menu.
However, that’s the only change here – whew.
If you’re wanting a refreshing beverage at the Polar Pub, you’re going to pay less for it — yes, we said LESS. And we LOVE it when that happens!
- Grand Margarita decreased from $16 to $14
- Rum Runner decreased from $14 to $13
- Grapefruit Margarita decreased from $15 to $14
- Piña CoLAVA decreased from $14 to $13
- Blue Blizzard Margarita decreased from $15 to $13
- Banana Cabana decreased from $14 to $13
- Black Cherry Lemonade decreased from $14.25 to $14
- Old Elephant Foot IPA decreased from $10.75 to $10
- Budweiser Lager decreased from $8.75 to $8
- Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen decreased from $11 to $10.25
- Corona Extra decreased from $9 to $8.75
- Michelob Ultra decreased from $9 to $8.50
- Truly Wild Berry Hard Sparkling Water decreased from $9.75 to $9.25
- Copa Di Vino decreased from $9.50 to $9
- Opici Family Red Sangria decreased from $11.50 to $11
So those are all the restaurant and menu updates for the week, and the takeaway is that Disney World is raising some prices at some popular locations. We’re keeping an eye on it, though, so we’ll let you know if more changes come in!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of these changes? Let us know in the comments!