We’re just about a month out from the reopening of the Disneyland Resort theme parks!
As we gear up for our return to the parks, we also get to get PUMPED about all of the eats we’ll get to taste. Sure, we’ve gotten to have some of our favorites at A Touch of Disney events, but now we’re looking at some new and returning eats that are coming to the Resort!
Disney just announced a number of exciting eats and treats that are either available now or will be available soon. Let’s take a look!
Blue Bayou Restaurant
Perhaps the most exciting update is that Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disneyland Park will begin offering alcohol in the form of wine, beer, and a new Hurricane cocktail. Alcohol is still a pretty rare offering in Disneyland Park, so this is certainly notable.
We can also keep an eye out for new seasonal versions of the non-alcoholic Mint Julep!
For Earth Day, we’ll be able to snag a special limited-time linguini dish over at Ballast Point. And get this, it’s served with their house-made kale and walnut pesto. YUM.
The dish is a Linguini and Kale Pesto Salad made with linguini, house-made kale and walnut pesto, sun-dried tomato, arugula, and pecorino with lemon zest. It will be available from April 22nd through April 25th.
Earl of Sandwich
Earl of Sandwich is ushering in the return of Le Frenchy Sandwich (also available at the location in Disney Springs!). This eat is a sammie made with smoked ham, brie, and mustard sauce on Earl of Sandwich signature artisan bread.
Salt & Straw
And Salt & Straw is offering FIVE cereal-based ice-cream flavors as part of The Cereal-sly Delicious Series. Get ready for:
- Pots of Gold & Rainbows – Whole-grain cereal in cream for that bottom-of-the-bowl sweetened milk before stirring in mountains of rainbow ‘mallows
- OffLimits’ Dash Cold Brew Cocoa Crisps – Coffee and dessert all at once with this cold brew ice cream swirled with malty fudge and coffee and cocoa spheres enveloped in salty chocolate bark
- Peanut Butter Captain Munch – Dairy-free, starchy oat ice cream with peanut butter-coated cereal clusters and peanut butter swirl
- Snap ‘N Crackle Marshmallow Treats – Brown butter treats pressed and toasted with marshmallow into a lacy Florentine in a rich, malty graham ice cream
- Cornflake Cookies w/ Marionberry Jam – Swirls of housemade marionberry jam with malty cereal-flecked ice cream and crumbled brown butter sugar cookies
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs
There’s also a new Pickle Corn Dog available at Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs. Yes, really. And it’s served with a side of peanut butter. REALLY!
We spotted this available in Downtown Disney over the weekend so you can try it out now.
We can’t wait to give these items a try! Stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney updates!
What looks tasty to you? Tell us in the comments!