It’s been a busy week at Disney World!
We’re seeing signs that things are returning to normal at Disney World, including the reopenings and potential reopenings of some of our favorite restaurants and snack spots! And we’ve got new menus for a few locations, too, as well as a brand new margarita! So let’s get on with the updates!
We’re starting to see signs that our favorite hot dog joint, Casey’s Corner, could soon reopen. First, we spotted tables in the restaurant, then we spotted chairs (and the removal of black drapes over entrances).
But there were some changes to the menu:
- REMOVED: Mickey Celebration Sipper has been removed from the menu
- REMOVED: Bacon Macaroni & Cheese All-Beef Hot Dog
- REMOVED: Bacon Macaroni & Cheese French Fries
- NEW: All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog
- Main Entree Items are now served with choice of fries or a Cuties Mandarin (used to be Apple Slices)
- All-Beef Hot Dog has decreased from $9.99 to $9.49
- NEW: 3-Pack of Cuties Mandarins (3 pack) for $4.19
- Assorted Fountain Beverages only come in one size now and are priced at $4.49
- NEW: Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee is now the regular coffee
After reopening, Golden Oak Outpost was closed and its space was used as a relaxation station. But now that the relaxation stations are gone, it looks like it might potentially reopen soon, with an updated menu. Disney World hasn’t added any hours for this location yet, but here are the menu changes:
- Chicken Breast Nuggets replaced with Chicken Strips
- Chili Cheese Waffle Fries are now just Chili Cheese Fries
- REMOVED: Loaded Onion Rings, Loaded Waffle Fries and Chili Cheese Onion Rings
- Minute Maid Premium Lemonade and Sweet Tea Slushy increased from $5.49 to $5.99
We’ll let you know if Disney World adds hours for this restaurant anytime soon!
We noticed that hours were posted for THIS WEEKEND for Eight Spoon Cafe, which means we might soon be munching on that wonderful Baked Macaroni and Cheese from there soon! That DOES remain on the new menu, too, including the Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Pulled Pork.
There’s something new on the menu, too — a Pulled Pork – Jelly Donut Sandwich. We’ve had this before back in 2019 with Animal Kingdom’s Tasting Sampler at The Smiling Crocodile. It’s a Pulled Pork-stuffed Jelly Donut with Slaw for $6.99.
So those are the restaurant menu updates for this week, but we’re keeping an eye on EVERY restaurant at Disney World, so stay tuned for more!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you excited about the restaurant reopenings at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!